Bonds for Cash! (or at least a chance to get them for cash)

1. Jason Coss says:

Man I bought a $12 gold package last night with a day of premium and previous I only had 4802 bonds but when I logged on this morning I have 5302 bonds. Im not sure where they came from. Leave it to WG again. Off topic abit but have any of you been on the forums lately? I swear the shills are out in full force.

I haven’t, but I’m getting absolutely bombarded by people who have. From what they’re sending me, it’s gone full blown shit show.

The final gasps? Or will that be heralded with the return of the Type 59 to the shop in the end?

They’ve been having final gasps for three years now. I think they’ll keep things like this going for at least another year before they finally pull the plug on the NA servers and either migrate them all to EU or some other server.

Sounds like they are sending their “Shill Sqauds” out like enforcers to silence, and beat down or use disinformation tactics ( that their famous for ) and to quash those point their BS money grabbing highway robbery schemes. And they try to pull some during the holidays for sure. Their not above banning people during the holidays, and worse.

Oh, and by the way? I wonder what Sir Foch thinks about all of this stuff now and the big LIE that Ph3lan told last time vs. what they are doing now on this matter. Simply incredible the magnitude of the Wargaming lies! They will threaten illegitimate copyright strikes on people like Sir Foch, then turn around and do this level of lying.

Diggin’ the new avatar, Leftist. It suits you dude!

But yeah. More shill shit. As long as it’s pro Wargaming they don’t give a fuck anymore. At all. By the way, all the lagging is being caused by the sheer size of the new upcoming GeorgePreddy article. WordPress was never intended to do an article this fucking huge. It’ll probably be tomorrow before it gets posted.