Andrew Tinney – Wargaming CFO, Chief Fraud Officer

How on earth do you hire anybody like this? It would be like hiring a doctor that had his license revoked for malpractice or a lawyer that’s been disbarred.

How is it even legal? For him I mean?

O-M-G !!! WARGAMING … VICTOR KISLYI, You need to resign immediately. How could you hire someone like this? This proves you don’t give a damn about ethics, the law, and you only care about MONEY. Damn the players.

This is why they do business in Cyprus I suppose? ( one of the reasons of many ) Scandalous! Like criminals.

Ethics is a four letter word at wg.

4. landedkiller says:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/forum-comments/ look at this crap as well they are hiding negativity from the main website now what bs. Now Even West Virginia they fucked up and put it in as 1941 with some vague promise for the 1944 West Virginia.
    From the Devblog for world of warships
    World of Warships Development Blog
    October 1 at 7:45 AM ·

“Dear players.

After the announcement of the tier VI American battleship West Virginia, we noticed that many of you would like to see this ship in a later configuration. Thank you for your feedback. We would like to inform you that the battleship, which we plan to add to the game now, will be renamed and called West Virginia ’41, and in the future we plan to create a West Virginia from a later period.

We would also like to note that the creation of a new configuration of the ship is a long process, which is largely similar to the creation of a ship from scratch. To reliably recreate the state of the ship for a certain year, we need to collect a lot of materials and evidence, work on the model, and carry it through all stages of testing. Therefore, we can not promise that West Virginia of the late period will appear in the game in the near future and ask for your patience and understanding as we work to deliver a ship that fits your expectations according to your valued feedback.” More marketing bs

Could WG get any more stupid than their already past incredible stupidity? What’s next, Wargaming is gonna hire ISIS terrorists? Then take entire control of the global economy and everyone would be living on the streets in cardboard boxes except for folks like Tinney? I wouldn’t be surprised. WG consists of mental hospital patients…

YES. They are practically doing it now. And will do it the first chance they get. That’s what all large corporations are working overtime doing now (not that Wargaming is one of those, they like to think they are one the big guys however) up front and behind the scenes.
    Multinational corporations and billionaires all have that goal in mind, they don’t give a rats ass about the rest of society.

7. landedkiller says:

Jeez did everyone just decide to hibernate for the winter already? I have an article waiting if your looking for new content to add to the site.

No, not us “Insomniacs.” Wished I was a bear so I could finally get some for real sleep. I never really sleep. I barley even make it to work on time, cause I fall briefly to sleep before the alarm does go off. LOL 🙂

If I’m home I normally fall back to sleep in the late morning, then I’m up, for the next 39 hours or so….

Don’t worry, Thing 1 is on high some where? He’s like Clark Kent, then suddenly superman responds 🙂

I’ve not seen very much going on anywhere. It’s dead all over. I really think most everybody, including Wargaming themselves, gave completely lost interest and moved on.

Sorry, but I’ve been busy…and Landedkiller, I’m now in the process of COMPLETELY reformatting that shitty assed copy and paste bomb you submitted. Shit man, it’s just fucking awful. I’ll be up when I’m finished correcting the fucking train wreck this post is.