Whisky A Go Go vs Ron Copeland aka GeorgePreddy

Had lots of fun watching the argument. Is George a narcissist? Because if there’s one symptom of NPD is that you(George) lie ALL THE TIME!!! Thing 1, did I not tell you that I was an average player? I’m gonna be honest about this also, I’m a wimp in the strength section as I was born with low muscle tone so while I can lift SOME heavy stuff that doesn’t mean I can hold say my(hypotheticalof course) bride in my arms. Look up my stats, I don’t make stuff up. I know I’m not great, but that doesn’t mean I’ve never performed well. Like I said, there are times where I’m good but not pro good and there are times when I’m bad. Moral of the story is, don’t lie about yourself and be honest with yourself. Last moral of the story, don’t lie about yourself, because you’re gonna be proven the hard way that you(George and his ilk) are incredibly delusional and stupid.

That’s an all day long, out behind the barn spanking. Well done, Whisky.

My mouth is hanging open! What make’s these guys just keep doing it? I mean seriously? At what point does it take to make them stop? What level of delusion make’s them believe that they can keep fooling themselves that they are such frauds to keep doing this? To actually believe that people on the forum believe they have any credibility about who, or what they really are?
    You know, “What if someone pulled some sort of Michael Moore job on this ASS ? I mean if someone cornered him out in public locally in the mall, or on the side walk, with a hidden camera ( or situation etc. ) in one of those senarios, started an got him on topic about World of Tanks, and got him to admit to who he was, and on topic about the forum etc… Get some more on camera goods that would burn a hole in the earth he stood on !
    And get everyone to come over here to view it. LOL, LOL 😀 I wonder if the Green Goblin would be using Green ink anymore ?

Post edited to embed gif rather than Youtube link by Thing 1

The guy is simply out to fucking lunch.

At least Laceylace finally got with the program after we busted his ass with that video clip and he changed his name (now he’s Huey_Long) and started acting like a fucking guy.

He’s still a fucking prick, but I can at least say that he learned his fucking lesson and dropped the facade.

6. PrinzEugen85 says:

Hello gentlemen, long time, no see. I love seeing this good for nothing waste of a Calvin and Hobbes avatar being ripped a new one. What a freak.

7. _Gungrave_ says:

I’ve seen people use their real name online for various non social media sites and it NEVER ends well.

8. Whisky_A_Go_Go says:

Permabanned today. I have no idea why. I didn’t get into it with anybody at all. Just “poof” and I’m permabanned for other/misc.

Only had one strike. Odd. Oh well, fun while it lasted.

LMMFAO!!! There you go! Well done! From one strike to fucking OUT!!!

Kudos!