xX_TK_Xx (formerly Tank_Killer26) of MNTR acts like an ass and gets owned.

Well, that’s the status quo is it not?

God damned right it is.

Fucking guy has been around since 2011 and has over 50,000 fucking games played. He should know better than that stupid bullshit.

But that’s why he changed his name to begin with: he got such a shitty reputation for being an asshole and jumping into and out of clans so fast he had to change his name and start over.

Unfortunately, he didn’t really start over. He’s still the same fucking asshole.

And people wonder why I have the chat off. I do not have the time to deal with the silliness of this type of foolery anymore.

Forum chat was a cesspool of trolling.

The forum has always been a cesspool of trolling.

Another bright_typical_sunshine_filled_delightful_Community_Caring Day in World of Tanks… Hah, yes why so many of us left a few months ago ( among many of the dozens of reasons why ) and are enjoying our time playing other games [ along with spending our money too $$ ], away from that warm community feeling you see in that clip. World of Warm players, and I hear lately of Invisa-Tanks due to broken mechanics. I saw some video post of regular you tube community posters showing how people are being killed by tanks that are “totally” invisable within 50 ft. Yes, some real spotting issues over at WOT.

It’s amazing how stupid some people really are. I mean, I had a similar incident(minus the shooting) where this one guy said f*** u 110. As you know, I was trying to get a shot on an enemy, so I accidentally bumped him and messed up his aim. I apologized to him and let him know it was a mistake. That’s really the best you can do if you accidentally screw someone up. Anyway, back to this guy. 50,000 battles and he still doesn’t get the simple concept taught by(believe it or not) Jesus Christ himself(I think that’s where the famous Golden Rule came from) that you need to treat others how you want to be treated. You’re gonna be such a jerky moron and treat him/her like dirt, you’re more than likely in for a really nasty surprise, like in this case. Unbelievable isn’t even enough to describe this guy…….