The Russian Rage Quit – How to get your money back from Wargaming!

Well, well, well. Isn’t this a most interesting piece of news.

Out of curiosity, I called customer service at Citibank and asked them about this sort of situation. They told me I’m covered. All I need is proof that I tried in some way to resolve the issue with Wargaming. (Which, given that we all file tickets that go unanswered is quite easy to do.)

So, in the end, this can be done with any credit card company in the world. The only issue I would see is if you pay with gift cards or one of those shady crypto-currency things.

What about gifts? if you have gifted someone something over the covered period of time? Meaning if you have paid for tanks, ships, gold, premium time, etc gifted to another persons account to them?

What happens on each end? ( if anything?)

And is it 540 days for credit cards too?

Also, I wonder, “what can or could extend the coverage back further than 540 days?” How does each person evaluate if to do it or not? And what I mean by that is, how much have you spent over the course of like a “ 5 year period “ like myself?

Say you do this and they lock the account etc, then it rolls back for 540 days etc. This does not close you out for any future options on legal actions, class actions law suits, or take away any further abilities to settle with Wargaming in the future on that Account?

Ps.. keep us posted on the developments of the Austin suit please.
    You know about all the disinformation spreaders, shill extraordinaires over at that place…. they will try their smoke screen, confusion tactics sure enough.

I wouldn’t think it would work with gifts. After all, they would have to be the one that had an issue with it not you. So they’d have to file for it but they couldn’t really because they didn’t pay for it.

I’d think gifts are the one thing you’re just screwed on.

So essentially, it would be a catch-22 situation, or no where man’s zone in essence ?

Wargaming might try to pull something underhanded sooner or later in response to this. Because, we know how they operate; however, this is good news I think. This will help many, many players out there. You know this is something that should be well aided in the on-line gamers guide of their rights etc. We really need something out their protecting people of ALL AGES, about on-line games, and protections. We need legislation, and connections with the CPFB Consumer Protection Financial Bureau. However, Trump is doing his utmost to destroy that department right now.

Keep on laughing Wargaming, but in the end, you will lose! No one gets away with everything in the long run.

1. I agree with T1 on the gifts issue. It’s a gift. You have no claim to it because it is not yours, nor does the person that received the gift because they paid nothing for it.

2. Yes, it’s 540 days on credit cards as well. Reason being, it is Wargaming that is closing your account, not you. It is closing that account due to a judgement against them, not something you have actually done. (Their issue is with the credit company that contacts them, not with you.)

3. About the only thing Wargaming can do about it at all is revert any tank anyone complains about back to the state it was when purchased or simply refund the money which they’re going to have to do anyway.

There is, in the end, nothing they can really do. They are the sole cause of the issue which is why the credit companies are ruling against them.

1. Gomez is right. See, this is the thing that really make’s sense about this whole affair. The shills on the NA forum would always attack people, bully them, confuse the conversation on the forum as much as they could. They would then send out their “Goon Squad” Moderators to then ban the players off the forum with punishment, for 3-7 days with a strike on their account. To shut people up. Their little shills and mods would torch people for getting down to the basics, and always confusing the issue with “Cyber Goods” diversionary side tracking explanation to keep people from digging into any deeper understanding of the issue.

2.) They would pull out that EULA agreement, and start telling people, “You can’t read!” You read it, so you take what come’s to you! Too bad, our EULA is God. It supersedes anything, now get out of our house if you don’t like it, we have your money now, and we don’t do refunds. This is our pizza shop! (quoted by NyxWGA herself) “and if you don’t like the customer service go some place else!”

3.) I yelled about not having a Customer Support Telephone number as far back as summer 2013 !!! I still have the ticket even !!! Yes, I do 🙂 I have the original tickets of all request, demands explanations why I could not have a telephone support number.

4.) And I was stubborn, I called them anyway! I called the Wargaming NA office a lady with a British Accent picked up the phone, and described my problem, and asked, “Why wasn’t my tickets being resolved? Put me on the phone with someone I can speak to” I was told, “Well, you just can’t call here like that, that’s up to customer support, and they don’t have a telephone number for you.” Well, after that call the every next day, I get a PM Message from Jewel Thief ( I might still have that maybe? ), ” You don’t call here anymore. That was our ( I forget her title?) person, and you should not bother her with “those” kinds of problems.

5.) So, I can prove as far back as 2013 approx., that I pressed for Telephone support, ( did infact call them ) and was railroaded straight to a dead end.

6.) Actually, Wargaming and customer support resolution, is about as far apart as the Grand Canyon!

11. Shadora says:

For those who have given up on the game due to the pathetic moves being made in the past year or two, this is their chance.

I cannot recall seeing a game company fall from grace this fast. Getting out while they are still in business may be a good idea.

The company simply is on a mission to do whatever will make them the most money without any regard to what players want and while that may have worked while the game was growing, it sure as shit isn’t working now.

It’s not so much they are doing whatever they can to make money. It is a fucking business in the end, you know.

The pisser is that they’re taking things people paid for and warping and changing them into complete shit for the sole purpose to make them buy other shit.

That is fraud in its purest form. They should be charged with that shit and kicked off the fucking internet.

Yea, it’s like, “anything you pay real money for is a ticking time bomb, which eventually goes belly up in no time flat! By any means!” Either by nerfing, (silently, announced, or indirectly), power-creeped, map disadvantaged, match-maker manipulated viability out of existence, RNGed out, reduced power, changed in some way where it’s no longer able to do much anymore. It’s ability to make hardly any credits, or earnings in game anymore $$$, the spec’s are no longer able to do any damage to other vehicles, it can no longer pen, aim, turret speed too slow, engine too slow, terrain resistance weak, view range, re-load time, etc. Perferred Match Making taken away, or changed etc. armor values reduced, camo values, more ammo racks, fires start, gunner dies more, one shots occur more etc. They will find a way to nerf that tank in about 100 different ways you can’t even think of to “devalue” that tank you paid real money for 🙁 IT’S FRAUD.

14. SebastianulNA says:

Requesting permission to repost on The Armored Patrol. This article is pure gold.

The way they plagiarize everybody on the internet by copying and pasting all of their articles, I’m surprised they haven’t done it already.

Knock yourself out.

16. SebastianulNA says:

Thanks!

Don’t mention it.

I thought it was Rita’s crew that copy and pasted everybody else’s work.

Oh she and her entire site is nothing but a plagiarist playground. It’s the most completely useless pile of shit on the net.

But that happens when you’re too busy fucking everybody east of the Atlantic and begging for money.

Armored patrol does it too though. I can’t recall the last time I saw anything original that was worth a fuck from them either. They’re just another Wargaming mouth piece like Rita is, and they blow Wargaming daily just like she and her band of chaffed knee suckers do.

20. SebastianulNA says:

We leaked Excalibur recently though, that drove WG pretty mad.

21. EncodedGhost says:

So…i did the russian rage quit. Those cucks at NA already locked the account. I was happy to see those sweet sweet dollars in my balance, but those pigs only refunded 4 of 8 chargebacks. Should I contact Paypal? Any help would be helpful. Thanks.

It’s based on length of time since the charges were made. Per the article, they’ll only initially pay you back up to 120 days (4 months) no matter how many transactions were made.

Once they lock your account, you are entitled up to 540 days ( about a year-and-a-half).

If you’re looking to get back money you spent 2 or 3 or more years ago, you’re not going to get it. Period.

When it come’s to on-line transactions, and dealing with on-line dodgy outfits like Wargaming ( And, in the whole internet universe out there ) there should be an extension of this policy “for obvious reasons”, that should go back atleast 3 years or more. In on-line transactions that are located off shore ( and many are now days, and continue to grow ) there needs to be more broad banking/transaction accountability, given the type of servicers and the “shrewd, unethical” dealings which exist etc.

If it went back far enough, I could recoup a significant portion of my money spent with Wargaming, ( and God knows they have screwed me from one end to another during that time easily ), that I am fully, completely “entitled to it”. I would do it in a minute, in a heart beat, and be done 100% with Wargaming on my account.

They have not in good faith honored their end of the bargain now matter how hard they try to lie or rationalize it.