GeorgePreddy Part Deux – EPIC Douchebaggery

It’s why I’m here man. Comic relief. 😉

preddy just got his ass handed to him in an aptly named thread which they’ve now conveniently locked down.

3. _Gungrave_ says:

Damn, he has quite the leadfoot while driving.

4. Whisky_A_Go_Go says:

Got my first strike guys! (And a one day read only ban.)

Got into it with this guy on the forum yesterday. It was laughable. He went with new story number 1,392 or thereabouts that he only used the name Ron Copeland because it was a boy he new in grade school that died in an accident, that it was never his name.

I was laughing so hard I nearly cramped up.

The thread is deleted Zeedox but I’m looking at a cached copy.

Yeah Gungrave he does. He’s a fucking idiot. Like all things he assumes nothing ever catches up to him which is why he’s in the shit situation he’s in and has been all his failed and miserable life.

And first strike dude?!?! Seriously?!?! What the fuck is wrong with you man? Get out there and get yourself up to 3 at least!!! 😉

6. Whisky_A_Go_Go says:

The thread Zeedox posted is the thread it happened in. I didn’t see it or Gungrave’s post when I first posted.

I got the ban for calling him a sad little man after the last excuse he made.

That’s because I just got to the site and approved the posts so they weren’t there when you posted. Anything with a link I have to approve. And Gungrave must have come in on a different IP than usual so I had to approve his as well.

I’m looking the thread over now. My god that fucking guy is beyond delusional. I’m taking screen shots and will make an amended post later on. Thanks to you both for pointing it out.

8. Whisky_A_Go_Go says:

Ah! Understood. I also got into it with your buddies Tsavo and Nunya_000 as well. Apparently, Nunya owns his own business while living at home mooching off his parents and runs it by posting on the World of Tanks forums all day.

Quite the entrepreneur, that one.

So that rat faced little fuck owns his own business and runs it out of his bedroom at Mom’s house? LMMFAO!!! What a load of complete bullshit! PM me the link and I’ll take care of it later on. We’ll see if little Dick owns anything other than a pair of underwear.

I won’t ask who it was that posted about preddy being on EWOT; although it was great seeing the name on their forums…

I just saw that a minute ago going through all this shit. LMAO!!! We both know who it was. Kudos to him!

Man,,, I missed all of the Fun on this Caper !! Wished I could have saw that thread on the NA forum..! Those two bit little mommie dick_heads ( Nunya_00 and Pready ) 😀

It’s taking more time than I thought being able to pull up the cached pages but I’m almost done. It’s fucking laughable how badly Whisky owns them.