GeorgePreddy Part Deux – EPIC Douchebaggery

1. Allegra says:

LOL.

My, what an upstanding citizen.

I can well understand why he may wish to be a pilot – let’s face it, I’ve never heard of a plane being booked for speeding.

My God. He is exactly like Tsavo. They must be brothers from a different mother. Even their driving records are similar.

Yep.

At least Thomas isn’t a low-life fucking stalker…that we know of.

4. Allegra says:

LOL – I was reading some additional posts made by people who began calling George out and refreshed the page……no more thread.

5. Rusty_Shackleford_IV says:

Wow this guy. Such a piece of shit and to top it off he doesnt live but a few hours from me. Its so comical seeing his stupid ass “git gud” or the game is perfectly fine comments. Another wargaming fan boy wannabee

For Heavens Sakes !! Dude, you need some counseling. Better still, you need to book a Psychiatrist, and find out what those issues are? Do some reform in your life, start digging away at those motivations behind those issues? Truly, I’m very serious here. Sit down somewhere, and reflect. Do it for yourself, there’s no shame in seeking some help, get to the bottom of it. Or else, people are going to keep calling you out, as well as the authorities! Bigger trouble lays on the horizon, clean yourself up man, purge yourself.
    Git GUD with life. Life is far more important. “Get a hold of yourself” These guys above are trying to tell you something !! But, do have to admit… This is funny as HELL 🙂

7. Speedy_DePalma says:

If anything I’ve learned from him it’s that apparently there’s such a thing as marshal arts as opposed to martial arts I wonder what the difference is.

The other thing preddy does is give out fact like their candy but never backs them up when asked or challenged.
    His only martial art is wax on (the bosses car), wax off (the bosses car)…

9. Whisky_A_Go_Go says:

@Allegra: I was there. I made two post about how he had already admitted who he was before and Lethal Havok posted this picture of an airplane and went on to say how GP had claimed it was his own personal aircraft. But then Lethal Havok used Google image to reverse look up the picture and it turns out it was from a magazine.

Of course he confronted GP with that and GP never said another word about it. The other funny thing is that in all of his pictures on every site he runs you wont find one single picture of an airplane or him in one. You know full well he’s lying. How anybody could be that stupid to think nobody would bother to check him out with his outrageous claims is a complete mystery to me. (Or anybody with half a brain for that matter.)

No fucking way! He said he OWNED a fucking plane?!?! You have GOT to be fucking kidding me!

11. Shadora says:

These articles always make me laugh my ass off. I simply love this. I do not visit the WG site often, but when I do I totally ignore anything George has to say. It is the same exact thing every time so I just scroll past it.

Tsavo I totally ignore too because everything he says always includes “I” in it. Apparently he thinks everything is about him. I scroll past both of them as if they don’t exist on the forums.

I don’t think George is lying about flying 100 planes. I seriously think he is a Flight Simulator X pilot and has logged 10,000 hours of flying virtual planes and is so delusional that he can’t separate reality from gaming.

12. Shadora says:

BTW, awesome article Thing_1. This is what makes this site so great IMO.

Thanks, man!

” With his vehicular record I wouldn’t trust him piloting a big wheel in a fenced-in backyard.” LMAO 🙂 That is hillarious !! Buckle your seatbelts, your pilot for today is George! And we only have 2 chutes on the plane…!

Preddy is claiming that he is 70 years old with a Brazillian wife. So is this the same George Preddy aka Ronald Copeland that has been posted here?

Yep.

Same asshole that admitted it was him the first article we did.

lol Wow! This guy is unbelievable!! What a fraud! Plus the fact that this guy is a repeat offender shows him how much of a dullard he really is.

And the asshole is still going on about how he’s a pilot. LMMFAO!!!

19. ZoM_2014 says:

The green text he writes in triggers the fuck out of me. At times i gets really annoying.

20. ZoM_2014 says:

it*

Preddy posts lies. We ALL know it.

I just can’t believe that he keeps posting. I mean, I posses enough pride to where I wouldn’t have the gall to post such nonsense to begin with, let alone keep up the failed façade after I had been in all ways outed and made a complete fool of.

When you’re alone in your parents basement at 35 …

37. He’s fucking 37. Him, Silversound, Nunya, Tsavo and others all beating down the fucking door of 40 and still living at home with mommy talking smack in a free-to-play pixel tank game.

Man, I would shoot myself in the fucking mouth if that were my life.

LMAO!

It’s the simple, brutal way you put things that makes it so funny instead of so pathetic and sad.