The Present State and Future of World of Tanks and Wargamming (Part II of II)

Nice article with one exception: there will be no protest when World of Warplanes goes. Nobody that plays it has the energy to walk and chew gum at the same time, let alone go protest it being axed.

They are even already offering rare tanks now desperately. They are running some right now for example:
    As you can see, they are at it already above. It’s being offered even cheaper than last time around. Also, there is another rare tank being offered as well. Apparently, 1.0 is chasing away people already. I have uninstalled, and don’t plan to be back anytime soon. Not with invisa tanks driving around the maps, and terrain that has been flattened 3-ways to hell and back, with all kinds of shit in the way where you can see, rocks and hit boxes where you can’t make shots, vision and view range mechanics have been tweeked + and twisted 3 ways to Mars etc. Light tanks have been made OP all over the place, Tier 8 where people have spent all of their money $ can’t make silver anymore to run their accounts ( Fraud and a Rip-Off Scam, Swindle … and it should be investigated by someone.. Hello federal regulation… I wish ), and there is a whole list of other items etc. I just can’t deal with it all right now.
    Their just to busy building 10 million dollar homes in California instead of saving their game I suppose? And Laundering money.

You mean those same rare, will never be sold again, that have been sold so many times now everybody has them tanks?

Just think, the superbowl ad could have built another mansion…
    And, at least one EU country has decided loot boxes ARE gambling (https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-04-25-now-belgium-declares-loot-boxes-gambling-and-therefore-illegal).
    The future may become tomorrow very quickly.

The Superbowl ad wouldn’t have built half of that house. Superbowl ads went for 5 million for 30 seconds last year. With pool and vineyard now added, that’s not even half what that house is worth.

Well, I wonder how long this story would last, IF it were posted directly up on the NA Forum ? 🙂 As if we would have to wonder such a thought?

Of course I am referring to this story & the Eugene: Dirty Secret Story and the House.

8. landedkiller says:

Well the one posted about the wg office location lasted a day on the world of warships forums. I think Shadora has a good article here that we should be posting as well. I am thinking some kind of a reddit might do the trick as wargaming has this site blocked from posting any url’s of it. I have seen reddits grow very fast that is why I suggest this. The potential is in the thousands maybe even the ten’s of thousands if people stick such a reddit in their forum signatures. One would need to call it something catchy though as to not draw the moderator’s attention to banning the reddit url. This is just an idea. Shadora great work on this piece you put a lot of time into it.

Someone brought up reddit a long time back. None of us use it. None of us know anybody that actually does use it. Most of us agreed it’s the most disorganized, chaotic piece of shit site on the planet.

What’s more, with this place, the forum, the Facebook page, the Google Plus page, the Youtube shit, the Twitter Account, all the emails we get from all of those places and keeping security on all of it…I’ve got enough on my plate for now, thank you.