Wargaming Mocks Christians & Jews on Easter

1. Beornotns says:

And what I thought most interesting was the “meh, so what?” attitude by so many in the forums.

I did, in my post, try to get the OP to see exactly WHY he should be mad. I mean, it’s like this. It was completely and totally insulting, but you’ve got to have your ducks in a row so when they ask, “what exactly was offensive about it?” you have more in your hand than, “because 666 man!”

On the other hand… Since when has knowing actual facts mattered to WG?

2. Icedragon1968 says:

Seriously? You claim to expose trolls etc but this site is the biggest and worst troll P.o.S. around. You do nothing but dox and cry NAZI and Racist at everything. How about you stop being offended at everything and quit playing the game if you dislike everything about it so much? Ah well I’m sure this won’t even make the comments section because you are too ignorant to allow opposing views, have fun snowflake!

@B – They don’t. They never fucking have. And all their little Eurotrash yes men that work for them flood the threads insulting anybody that dares bring anything up.

I mean, DEMONIC SHIT ON EASTER SUNDAY?!?!

How fucking stupid are you to do something like that?!!?

I’D LOVE TO MEET THE STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY. I’d bitch slap his worthless ass into the middle of next fucking year.

What’s more, YOU BROKE YOUR OWN FUCKING RULES TO DO IT!!!! I mean, son-of-fucking-bitch!!!! You’re not only insulting people with your bullshit, you’re breaking your own fucking rules to do it.

Does it get any fucking worse than that?!?!

@Icedragon – As far as doxing you fucking idiot, there’s essentially no such thing in North America. I suggest you do what all your fucking little buddies do and run back to your “safe space” of Europe. If you’re 18 or older, your public domain shit is fair games, asshole.

So if you don’t want to be fucked with and called out, don’t be a fucking prick Nazi racist pedophile and you’ll never hear a fucking peep from us. It’s just that simple.

Wow. Just wow.

In a long history of classless displays, this one takes the cake for Wargaming. I just can’t understand how anybody could look at that, know it was Easter Sunday, and say, “Yeah! Run that! It’ll be funny when people see that right after their Easter Service at Church”.

Just completely beyond the pale.

5. Icedragon1968 says:

Amusing, please tell me again where you gained such an outstanding vocabulary? I don’t need a safe space but I’m sure you do with your little temper tantrums, which brings me back to; why don’t you just quit if you hate everything so much?

Chris, this is EXACTLY what I fucking warned you about. You can post about the article. I don’t give a fuck about that. We can argue about it all fucking day or agree on it. Either works for me.

But you start fucking with me, and you’ll not be happy about what happens.

7. Icedragon1968 says:

Deleted bullshit. This isn’t a Wargaming server, shit for brains. You were warned.

Here’s your Facebook account: Chris Hardy aka IceDragon1968

You are ONE UGLY MOTHER-FUCKER.

I’ll hold off on publishing the rest of your failed and fucking miserable life. I mean shit man…couldn’t hold on to a job at fucking Ace Hardware? How fucking pathetic is that? I guess so fucking pathetic you have nothing better to do than come on to a site and pick a fight with the fucking site admin after being warned.

Dumbass.

– Thing 1

Well, that ended well…

Now don’t you start too! 😉

***whistles, shuffles off innocently***

11. Beornotns says:

Since when does going into a person’s home turf and start tossing shit about and then asking, “well whatcha gonna do ’bout it?” EVER been the smart thing to do?

I’m , um… asking for an acquaintance.

😉

12. john773 says:

Holy Fuck… Didn’t think it was possible for these low class morons to get any lower.

They get any lower than this, they’ll have to hold a sign that says “don’t spit! I can’t swim!”

Man… Wow. I am floored that they could be THIS fucking stupid. Holy Batshit Batman… Talk about some no class assholes, and check the forums about this shit…

Just Wow..

LOL! That was funny.

14. Donward says:

Yeah, well, World of Tanks forum moderators once RO’d myself and another well-respected Historical Armored Vehicles regular for posting Star Trek video while arguing with a Nazi sympathizer on the NA forum, so this sort of crap is hardly unusual.

Oh,no’s! failbook page not found.

@John773 – you need to use a real account man, not a reroll troll account. Although I agree completely with your post, I take the preemptive strike against obvious reroll/troll accounts used only for posting. Do feel free to use a real account and post again though.

Wow, why do these guys keep doing this stuff? They keep barging in quoting EU Laws on things, then get slammed? I was able to get to the FaceBook page. Chris Hardy ? Um well now. They go to a Wargaming event wear a WG T-Shirt and suddenly think they work for the joint? That’s something else isn’t it? 🙂

“They go to a Wargaming event wear a WG T-Shirt and suddenly think they work for the joint? That’s something else isn’t it?”

Yes it is. It’s like those people that yell at their respective sports teams for being stupid or messing up a play, as if they could do a better job.

They’re completely mental.

19. Dirty_Camel says:

Great post Thing! Glad you created this site, it’s the anti-fanboy forum where when WG steps on their dick, we can laugh at the screenshot before they delete it!

As a Christian, I have to say, that with increasing sinfulness in this world, it’s no surprise that things are going to get worse. As for Wargaming, these guys are now officially without a doubt, the most infinitely mental, evil, and downright stupidest game company you could think of these days, and they almost make EA look good.

Rafale, I’m NOT a Christian. I’m an atheist.

I’m still outraged over the sheer fucking callousness of it. Although I am an atheist, I understand how much religion means to a great many people.

The only thing that really separates us from the fucking animals is one thing: empathy. Our ability to put ourselves into other peoples shoes and see the world through their eyes for just a moment.

With all due respect, Easter means nothing to me. But I do appreciate that it means so very much to so very many.

And if I can extend that courtesy, then there is NO FUCKING REASON ON THIS EARTH for a company, ESPECIALLY a company that FORBIDS religious and political talk for fear of offending people, to go off the deep fucking end with this callous bullshit on one of the if not THE most revered days of the Christians world wide.

I’ll not apologize for them for this bullshit, but I will tell you that not all atheist are assholes. It’s just them. As usual.

Thing 1, you don’t need to apologize. 🙂 Besides, I actually know an atheist who is a really swell guy. I know for a fact that from all good groups of people(you know, Atheists, Christians, Muslims, etc.) most people from ALL groups are good guys, and it’s only the MINORITY that are bad guys. No sweat Thing 1, I respect your stance. Yeah, one could look at the Westboro Baptist Church and say,” Hey! This is what Christians are like!”, or us Christians could look at a bunch of communists and say, “Hey! Atheists are out to get religious people!!” But the fact is, most people are good guys. Only the minority is bad. It really is a shame that the minority of people makes a legit group of people look bad.

Well said man. Well said.

24. _Gungrave_ says:

What many fail to realize is that April Fools happened to fall on the same day as Easter which isn’t a common occurrence. You’re making a big deal out of something that is a coincidence.

25. Speedy_DePalma says:

Only thing I can think of about this if, and it’s a very very big if would be that they’re Russians and that means very likely Eastern Orthodox meaning they use the Julian calendar so the days are off dunno just throwing it out there aside from that fuck them if they wanted to make a April’s fools joke they should have made a tier 0 and give us the Bob Semple and those pre-war Polish tankettes.