Fair Play Alliance – Guess who’s NOT in it

No surprise there at all. It seems Wargaming actually thrives on toxicity. I honestly think they think it makes them popular. I don’t think they even begin to suspect that all the racism, toxicity, blatant Nazism and more have anything at all to do with their failure in North America.

I did exactly the same thing when I saw the article – went to the list and lo, and behold (no surprise though) wg isn’t there.

Sometimes the loudest sound in the room is silence. And this list with the absence of Wargamings name on it speaks volumes.

This would make an excellent post on the NA forum, question is how long would it last before the shills show up, and then it would be vaporized from the face of the earth?

4. john773 says:

An arsonist doesn’t join a fire prevention association.

But it is interesting, I always felt dirty after playing World of Tanks, and still do, but I gave up on that shit festival almost five years ago. Still like to jump into World of Warships, but mostly in Co-op, as the camping meta in Random doesn’t appeal to me. I want to charge guns blazing.

Never felt dirty playing Blizzard titles. Mostly.

5. Beornotns says:

Would anyone mind if I took a truncated version of this article and put it on the WoT NA forum? If not, or if someone else is going to or already has, no worries…

I am curious to see the reaction.

~B

Zeedox already did. You can find it in the locked archive. Meanwhile, Gomez just pointed out a thread that actually likes toxic behavior that is still allowed to run.

7. Beornotns says:

In case they lock THAT ONE too, I submit my “poem a la douche”

A poem for those who are nastier than me
    Guys like Death by Gee Em Ay See
    For whether in Heavy, a Light or TD
    He shoots off AP or taunts most equally
    And either he kills off a tank with HE
    Or insults that wound the neckbeard manatee
    And while Wargaming will not oversee
    All of this “charming and fun repartee”
    Other games combat toxicity
    With Fairplay Alliances amicably
    But Tanks will treat each Mean Girls devotee
    To some kind of special reward or decree
    Such as the Bronze, Silver and Gold Douche Bel Espirit
    Well good for you fellas, your life’s apogee
    While I’m not a snowflake (I think you’ll agree)
    And I’ve dropped invectives vociferously
    There’s simply no reason for us now to be
    The most caustic place this side of the Black Sea
    And since Tanks has no wish to be our referee
    Just cool it, a little bit, try it, you’ll see
    How much more fun this shoot-em-up game can be
    So calm down the threats, no more racism from thee
    No false accusations of homosexuality
    (And even if you are, hey man, cool with me)
    You might be ecstatic, or just filled with glee
    That World of Tanks is once again fun, well? Let’s see…

~Beorn

That’s fucking cool, I don’t care who you are! Well done dude!

9. Beornotns says:

They fucking censored douche! Can you fucking believe that?!?!?

Jesus Wargaming…

I was given my first strike on the way to being permabanned for typing LMAO.

So, yes. I believe it.

11. ccyen says:

We know that the MM of WOT is as fair as the selection in RU…….
    And someone is as normail as the 268v4 in the tier 10 or 252U in the tier 8 games…[email protected][email protected]

I have no idea what that even means man. But you’ll need to make your next post from a real account, not a troll account.