World of Bans – and Vanishing Threads

1. landedkiller says:

It’s just like playing the lottery with world of tanks these days and having a few hundred cheaters know the lottery numbers and win.

2. Shadora says:

Another example of the dysfunction at this company. I am starting to believe that the NA people are sabotaging the game because they know they are out the door soon.

There are many examples lately like this one. Another is the Day 19 misquote of the black tanks 20 day free tank giveaway forgetting to add that you had to win in addition to other things.

It could just be that they know they are gone so are getting careless, but could you imagine downloading this mod pack from WG’s site and then being told you are banned for using a cheat and trying to even contact them to get unbanned?

It would be like going to a circus and trying to have a conversation about astrophysics with a chimp. A complete waste of time.

3. GeoMonster says:

There is another option as opposed to playing vanilla …. and that option is to take a BREAK from playing the game. There are 3 main options as I see it.

1) Play Vanilla and HOPE that you have nothing on your computer or in your registry from the past that would trigger a ban.

2) Continue playing with MODs and enjoy the game of Russian Roulette (fitting, isn’t it?)

3) Take a break from the game by stop playing for a while and pursue other enjoyable interests.

I am choosing OPTION 3 until things settle down. Personally I do NOT enjoy playing vanilla without all the UI enhancements that I use. I’d rather not play or play less if I had to play vanilla, so I am just going to take a break from the game. I will be back though in the future.

4. GeoMonster says:

Deleting the threads w/o a statement from WG on the issue is COMPETELY WRONG in every sense of the word. Complete and utter RUBBISH.

I agree completely with all of you. It’s fucking deplorable.

I have stated since 2014 that illegal mods were being used. I have posted some of the worst cases of illegal mods being used in this game. And these fucking talking heads on the forums are some of the worst offenders. I’m laughing at the people saying that they “suddenly” have a 7 day ban.

I know HOW these cheat mods are being placed into the mods packs and MANY OF THEM ARE SEPARATE TO BE DOWN LOADED LATER… COMING FROM THE SAME SITE IN THAT THEY GOT THE MOD PACK IN THE FIRST PLACE.

There are a LOT of GOD DAMNED CHEATERS posting in the other forum and most of them are the fucking fanbois that I have to roll my eyes on hearing them state that everything is all right.

FUCK…. THEM….

THESE ASSHOLES CAN’T EVEN PLAY A GAME WITHOUT CHEATING AND THEN THEY GO FAPPING THEIR WANGS OFF ON HOW GOOD THEY ARE…. AGAIN…

FUCK…. YOU…. FANBOIS….

This is THE Bullshit that has been going on in a Bullshit of a game while is LYING to the playerbase that no cheat mods are being used. so once again I will say…

FUCK YOUR FANBOIS…. FUCK YOU LONG AND FUCK YOU HARD…

AND FOR WG WELL FUCK…. YOU….. TOO… FOR LYING TO THE PLAYER BASE AS WELL.

I had to stop game play since January because of the increased rigging going on… Even though I was 2 for 4. The Games I won I made no money and the games I lost I made no money. Net loss of 10G’s when I should have made a small profit.

All games where blow out and I was not enjoying it what so ever. I’m waiting on their fucked up 1.0 version that is really going to fucked up.

Awesome article. Too bad no-one at wg has the balls to really do anything.

Well, I know I sound like a broken record but…why am I not surprised?

As the article states, we’ve all been asking for a simple list of approved mods or illegal mods since day one.

We’ve been ignored for the most part.

I just spent the last 20 minutes trying desperately to find that thread that Ghostprime started where everybody discussed all the mods and there was a list of “these are fine” and “these are right out” mods.

Granted, it still left a good many questions, but at least we had something.

It’s gone. We have absolutely nothing. Once again we’re back to the completely ambiguous (and that’s being very kind) crap that Wargaming puts out.

They’re hosting these mods. They’re making them available. They are allowing them to be used in their game. They need to do one of two things:

1. Made ALL mods legal. Sky is the limit. You got it, bring it, make it available to all and let the chips fall where they may.

2. Do away with mods altogether. Disable their use completely.

It’s the only way to insure a level playing field for all concerned.

But then again, Wargaming have never in their history been the least bit interested in a level, fair playing field, have they?

9. GeoMonster says:

Well … seconds ago yet another thread just disappeared. What is WG frickin afraid of?

The truth man. The fucking truth. They’re on their way out and they’re fucking up EVERYTHING THEY DO NOW.

And they’re doing the best they can to cover their own worthless, moronic, miserable asses.

I read it this morning. I wish he had done it here, but I figure he’s probably got one foot on a permanent ban and the other foot on a banana peel with Wargaming, so he did it there.

He is completely fucking right on all counts. He’s also a whole SHIT TON more polite about it than I would have been.

12. Beornotns says:

I think he WAS so polite so that there would be NO WAY they could conveniently or “with cause” delete it out of hand.

Doesn’t mean they won’t, but with the transition to Austin, who knows. Apparently the count down to 1.0 is 3 weeks. Maybe nobody is paying attention?

I wonder if the bans are a result of a trial run of some form of anti-cheat software. The NA server is small and dwindling in the overall picture, so where better to trial new software. Here there is the least to lose, especially if said trial goes bad for a few iterations.

14. landedkiller says:

used an old thread of mine come and watch the fireworks let’s see if it even stays up that long http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/562989-the-core-problem-of-world-of-tanks/
    I put in Shadora’s table of wg finanacials should be interesting to watch what happens

This is simply OUTRAGEOUS what Wargaming is doing. Their like a drunken bull turned lose in fine china shop, crashing over everything, and as it smashing things to pieces, it’s defecating, and urinating all over everything while the smashing is going on.

Then, it deletes everyone’s post that cried rape while it was happening. GG Wargaming, another fine shitty mess. I’m telling ya, it has to fucking be premeditated. These things can’t be accidents all the time. Cause if it were there’s not way they could ever be approved for an insurance policy by any company in the world. So, it has to be on purpose! 🙁

Use the way back machine to possibly find articles on the internet.

17. Allegra says:

And now in from CabbageMechanic:

Threads discussing disciplinary actions will continue to be removed and/or closed, they are against forum rules.

I am working internally on several of the larger questions regarding the mod portal and mod legality, and hope to have a proper detailed response for all soon.

In the meantime, regarding the claims that people are being banned for mods they just downloaded from the portal, the answer is a definitive no. The process for determining which accounts need to appear on ban lists is long and deeply involved, and the list itself was finalized before the mod portal even went live.

We will be responding in more detail to this issue soon.

CM

Edited by CabbageMechanic, Yesterday, 11:18 PM.

Uh huh – yeah. LOL

He’s a lying sack of shit.

That cabbage-patch kid is a real piece of work isnt he?

Well, when you’re a two time loser hanging on to the only fucking job you’ve ever had, you’ll suck any cock that comes your way to keep it, right?

Wargaming, I’ll have to start coming up with acronyms for this piece of crap company, and this is just the first one:
    Worthless
    And
    Retarded
    Good-for-nothing
    Animalistic
    Moronic
    Idiots
    Never-do-wells
    Grief-causers

22. landedkiller says:

just saw another guy leave Trezvor from world of warships who’s next?

I actually reinstalled World of Warships yesterday and tried two games.

1st game: everything was going well until I fired the first shot. Instant crash. Game locked completely up.

2nd game: everything was going well until I got hit by a shot from a destroyer. Instant crash. Game locked completely up.

Logged back in and was going to try one more and noticed Mr. Alex was online. Tried to send him a message, crash. Completely locked up.

Oh well. So much for that.

Thought you quit that shit for good in favor of War Thunder.