World of Bans – and Vanishing Threads

I did. The wife got me a new monitor for our anniversary and I wanted to see how WoWS looked on it. War Thunder looks amazing. It’s like watching a movie now rather than playing a game. And it’s going to get even better soon as their new graphics engine drops on the next patch.

2. Dirty_Camel says:

Yeah, fuck Wargaming, commie fucks. I used my final warning point in the WOT forum on some shit brick reroll named _Dilution_ http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/572555-streaming-live-on-twitch/page__pid__11549733#entry11549733
    Permaban Well fucking worth it! WOT can’t even muster 20k players at peak times anymore. They might have a NAZI stronghold on Europe and Russia, But NA is far to intelligent to fall under their commie grip of rigging, censorship, and continuous failure of staff to meet the demands and needs of the player base. This Mod fuckery is just another example of their failure and lack of communication with the player base. Its time to sit back and watch the fire burn.

You do realize you were arguing with one person, don’t you? You got fucked by a mod who has about 12 accounts.

4. Dirty_Camel says:

Yeah Thing, I’m saavy to the bullshit. The same fuckwads I target in the forum are or have clanmates/friends who log in as moderators and target non-fanboys in the forum. One time I was talking shit to some SIMP guy and later that day my account was changed to System_rename. I called out as many shitbags as I could, it’s too bad they are all imbedded like ticks. People are sick of their shit, hence the dying player base.

@ Dirty Camel… Brother, those guys are worthless dirty back stabbing little assholes!! They are cowards! They are fouled bottom feeding forum trash, landfill, waste heaps of unresolved childhood prodigy problems that need a good punch in the nose !!

All those guys are attracted by a foul running out fit like Wargaming. I can’t stand those guys man.

Deleted already.

7. Beornotns says:

yeah they locked it

~B

8. Beornotns says:

Where can I post screen shots Thing 1?

You can make a thread on the forum as it has an upload feature. There’s also an upload feature in the Messaging center if you’d like to send them that way, or you can email them to [email protected].

Or if you have a picture hosting account like Imgur, you can simply post links to them in the comments section of the story I just posted about this fucking bullshit insulting as hell Leviathan ad then I’ll edit the post to embed them so they display.