Jeads_Coin aka Ac3Tank3r / Noobwargamer / Rockinjohn / 11AD

Hadn’t thought of that, but you have a point.

Only one small problem: he’s full of shit. He’s used the “my lawyer will call you” about 7 times now.

Nobody’s called.

It’ll probably take a few days for GoDaddy to review his claim and contact us. Once they read his complaint and see he already admitted it was in fact his account that said those things, well…yeah. He’s done. Claim dismissed.

He keeps sending shit mails like some fucking half-witted kid threatening me. I just sent him this and it’s the last I’ll hear from him as I’ve blacklisted him:

Whatever you say, Jeads_Coin aka Ac3Tank3r aka whoever the hell else.

I’m done now. You’ve been flagged as junk mail, so this is the last message you’ll receive. I hope you get help with your issues pal, because you’ve got a shitton of them.

Best of luck,
    -Thing 1

Wow.

The guy is clearly unhinged.

But when you go back and read the article and see all the things he said, it matches that attitude to perfection doesn’t it?

Sounds like an unhinged Trump voter? Who knows? Or maybe, he just is upset about his game stats dropping and being exposed about his gaming activities and the community pal of his found out like you said? We’ve don’t nothing wrong here on our end.

Worse comes to worse, contact his ISP.

OK, guys…remember the fucking asshole that was telling me I was going to get sued, he’d get his lawyers, he contacted GoDaddy and was going to have us shut down?

Remember all that shit?

Well, he just emailed us again. Here it is in it’s entirety:

Hey man,

I just wanted to apologize for the threats and all, I was just not having a good week.
    I would just like to ask you as a fellow human to please not include my full name and email, given that I’ve already received a “hate” email.
    Regarding the talk on voice comms, that wasn’t a troll, I just wanted to explain everything to you by voice which is much easier to do than by written messages. If you’d like I’m still willing to talk to you either in voice comms or in private messages in discord or whatever, just let me know.

Best Regards

Well, I must say that took balls. Crawling back on your belly to beg from people you threatened is the last ditch effort of a truly desperate man.

So, that said, apology accepted. Now go fuck yourself. Consider this a lesson learned, asshole.

Something tells he’ll be back…

Well, that’s the typical trash talker, isn’t it? Make threats, talk a big game, then realize the person you’re dealing with is willing to go to the mattress and you chicken out.

So much for whatever pride he had.