Jeads_Coin aka Ac3Tank3r / Noobwargamer / Rockinjohn / 11AD

wg hasn’t even remove the thread, just locked it up in the Gen Disc.

Yep. What’s more, the fucker told someone to kill themselves, and used anti-Semitic slur against another guy and he’s NOT BANNED.

What the ever loving fuck?!?! That is an INSTANT PERMA-BAN ANYWHERE ON EARTH…except for on the Nazi Run, bully approving, Wargaming Sites, that is.

3. Allegra says:

Interesting. WG can’t even moderate a thread properly. One of Ac3Tank3r’s insults – calling another player a Jew – has been quoted in Post #48 and is still present. You’d think by now that they would just learn it’s easier and more effective to remove some threads – unless they deliberately leave offensive material in for some perverse reason.

They do it to let the poster know they agree with them…and to insult Jews any chance they get.

It’s what Nazi’s do.

5. Allegra says:

It does rather seem that way – either that or they’re totally incompetent. With their history, I’m tending to believe both of them.

6. Scorpiany says:

What in the fuck is even wrong with some of these people? Are they really so obsessed over video game stats that they’ll tell people to consider suicide because they’re playing a tank class they don’t like?

Well, when Scorpiany starts dropping “F” bombs, you know it’s bad.

But really man, who is worse: the fucking guy that says that, or the company that allows him to do it over and over again?

I will never for the life of me understand this obsession with stats.

It’s a game, for crying out loud. It’s supposed to be fun. You’re supposed to enjoy playing it. If you’re in it for the stats, then my God…you have some deep seated personal issues and need some therapy.

Don’t get me wrong; I understand how stats can be useful. They actually helped me out a bit from time to time. I can see where my weak points are. For example, I can see how maybe I’m not hitting as often in a given tank as somebody else, so I can see I need to take more time and aim better…or maybe I see I’m hitting just as much as everybody else but not doing the damage, which means I need to work on where I’m aiming and hitting.

But that’s as far as stats go. When I go in and dominate a game and lose anyway, what difference does it make how my stats are?

Most importantly of all, when a game tells you flat out that it controls the mm and has a higher RNG factor than any other game on the earth at present, and is completely rife with cheats and illegal mods that Wargaming to date has never, ever done anything about, then how “good” do you think you really are?

I’ve said it many times and I’ll say it again: Stats, and the entire XVM system, have ruined World of Tanks. When I first started playing I didn’t even know what it was. Most folks don’t. They just want to play a tank game.

But the stat whores simply wont allow that to ever happen.

Which is why you have people like this, and why they game has been completely ruined in North America and is on it’s way out.

And that asshole is posting on the forum right now as if nothing ever happened.

Wow, what a Bone Head ! 😀

This community !

So I get an email this morning (actually sent yesterday, but hey…fuck it…I’ve got a lot of irons in the fire at present).

Here’s the text:

Hello, I would like to talk to in voice comms to whoever wrote this (http://exposingwot.com/blog/2018/01/08/ac3tank3r-forum-troll-cheating-connection-wont-believe/) and the lead editor. I am the REAL acetanker, and this article that you submitted is completely fabricated. The fact that you dont even ask me for a take on it, just assume things, and then pull things out of thin air such as:

“He’s also been following Lemmingrush for a long time (at least 3 years) and commenting on his videos as well. I didn’t look around long enough to see if he had also done captures for him as well.” or

“He HAS been around for years. He’s been following none other than Anfield for at least the last 4 years under that name, some three years before he ever had a World of Tanks account. He’s even done some video captures for Anfield during that time.”

I would like to see where your evidence for this statement is since if you ever actually tried to check you’d see I’ve only been following Anfield for around 10 months and LemmingRush for around 4 months. I have never done any video captures for anfield, in fact I dont know nothing about video captures. Im not going to go on about this in this email. I want you to reply to this email within 3 business days that you are available/up to talk in voice comms, or I will take legal action because this is pure slander. And before you go saying I cant do anything, you should read up on the law regarding spreading lies on the internet:

“In the United States and in many countries around the world, truthful statements about another person are safe to publish. However, publishing outright lies with the intent to defame or injure the reputation of others is illegal.”

I love it. A whole fucking article full of evidence and he wants to know where the evidence is.

Asshat, you’re about the 50th person to email me about your “lawyer” and “the law”.

Go fuck yourself.

To this day only one lawyer ever contacted us and he was sent by Wargaming NA directly. He lost his ass and has not been heard from since.

What a fucking idiot, this guy…

On voice coms. Yeah. That’s a troll, plain as day. I guess he figures everybody on earth is as stupid as he is.

Man, those trolls are an obtuse bunch.

That’s what makes it so fucking funny: they actually THINK they’re smart.

Tell your Attorney we expect to paid $ in return for wasting of our time also as well. Knock yourself out. Wargaming sure did.

This guy is a fucking riot.

So he sends this:

A very professional response from a very credible and professional website I see. Just letting you know I want to talk to you within 3 business days or I will get your article removed/website taken down.

Your website is the most BS thing I have ever seen by the way. Claiming things without providing any evidence whatsoever. Let me ask you again, show me the evidence to your claims that I have been with Anfield for 4 years and lemming for 3 years. If you were even remotely professional, you would have reached out to me and I would have gladly told you the whole story.

You keep backing up this idea that you busted me and that I’m noobwargamer when you’re completely wrong.

Anyway, just letting you know that you either talk to me in voice comms within 3 business days or you will be receiving an email from my lawyer.

Then he sends this:

Now that I’ve given some thought to it I really don’t care about dumb people making conspiracy theories especially since you are extremely unprofessional, sharing my private email on a public website without permission, which I am pretty sure is illegal, and straight up fabricating lies. I don’t care, I know you’re not going to provide me with any evidence/talk things out with me (you mention how I said voice comms and people were saying it was a troll; we can perfectly talk over “private” (you don’t really know what private means by sharing peoples emails) messages if you’re too shy to talk over voice I have no problem), because I know you have absolutely no evidence. ” A whole fucking article full of evidence and he wants to know where the evidence is.” Your article isn’t evidence. Its a bunch of speculation and loose ends, nothing more. Evidence would be screenshots showing how long I’ve been following LemmingRush and Anfield.

Now, here comes the funny part: It’s all coming from a guy allegedly named Javier Morilla from [email protected].

He’s reported us to Cloudflare for “abuse”. LMAO!!!

OK hotrod. Show us in this article where we’re wrong. You see, dumbass, in order for you to prove libel you must PROVE that what we typed is completely wrong. Now, seeing as how everything we have said is backed up with screen shots, which is…well…fucking PROOF, then you have a very tall task ahead of you to prove that all of it is fabricated and made up, especially when WE didn’t supply any of it, the players in the screen shots did. Which according to you is, well, YOU.

So go on now. We know you’re reading this, so just pony up, log in and post a response.

Forgive me for not holding my breath…

Oh, and I am never, EVER going to submit to some empty “voice comms or lawyer” threat from you, dumbass. Just send the lawyer. You’re beyond fucking ridiculous and not worth my time.

I’m not getting his argument. How on earth can he say it’s not his account saying those things when right there we can all see that it’s his account saying those things?

Be sure and send this to your attorney, this is our calling card.

You don’t hand out 3 day ultimatums and then immediately decide you “no longer care” – it makes you look like an ABSOLUTE dumbass, not just a probable dumbass.

Oh he keeps on and on and on. Three more mails. Now he’s pissed I posted his name and email address and is going to sue us for that as well.

He’s also going to sue for other peoples shit (which of course isn’t possible because he has no standing, but I digress).

The guy is a patent idiot. I guess he thinks you can’t post any of the bad shit people do online because…you know…it makes them look bad.

Here’s what I sent him over the last three emails of bullshit he sent us:

Fun fact pal:

IT IS ALL TRUE.

All of it.

There is nothing on earth anybody can do about the truth other than live with it. You don’t want people posting your shit online, don’t do stupid shit.

YOU send US your email and name. We didn’t go looking for it. We didn’t ask you for it.

You could have logged into the site and posted anonymously. You did’t. You went this route and threatened me. Even after I let that go the first time, you kept on and on and on with it.

So there’s nothing you can do about that either, dumbass.

Next time, don’t give people your personal information and then make threats to them. Then you’ll have nothing to bitch and cry about.

Ahhhhh…Now I see why his panties are all up in a wad. His buddies found out about his telling people to kill themselves and all his anti-Semitic slurs and booted his ass out of the clan.

So he had to change his name and start all over again and he’s pissed off about it.

Awwww…poor thing. I guess that only leaves one thing for us to do to make him feel better.

UPDATE THIS STORY WITH HIS NEW NAME!!!

You’re welcome, asshat! 🙂

P.S. Love how that win rate is still tanking straight to hell just like the others he bought.

I’ll have to take these in order:

1. No. I’ve never seen anything quite this ridiculous before. He admits its him, then says it isn’t.

2. Odd how the new stat sig has nose dived but had actually been on the way up before “just recently”.

My conclusion: He just now bought the account. That’s why the stats are tanking. When someone starting insulting him, he had no clue as to why. They then pointed him to this article. He then was outraged that he bought an account that had this hanging over his head, so he instantly goes into panic mode, changes his name, and starts emailing you to try to threaten you into taking it down.

It’s the only story that makes sense other than the fact that it was him all along and he doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

I hadn’t considered the thought that he may have just bought the account. It would explain a lot.

Unfortunately for him, that would result in an immediate in-game ban of the account, so I don’t know why he’d bother trying to make a big deal over shit somebody else said back when they owned the account.

Or, how about this: Do your fucking homework and don’t buy accounts belonging to fucking racist, bullying, tell people to kill themselves pricks.

He’s getting pretty creepy if you ask me. In the next couple of steps he’ll been in the same category as this guy who walked into the Gazette killing journalist, after he sued the paper, clamming the same shit (and he lost the law suit), then went in shooting the place up etc. 🙂