In-game Coupon Fun – Wargaming Fraud Style

1. Scorpiany says:

No words… I swear WarGaming’s Customer Support gets worse and worse by the day. It’s the ultimate display of “We really don’t give a shit about you”.

By the way, want to cover WG Asia’s fuckup? (Not the Chinese server, but the one actually run by WarGaming)

It simply defies logic. How these people are still in business can only be put down to the fact that what’s left of their player base is either brain dead or just so addicted that they need professional help.

Or both.

You know, that whole Asia thing has been a cluster fuck since day one. That whole arrangement and everybody involved in it is fucking off. Always has been. Always will be.

It just make’s your mouth hang open. In complete awe, your brain’s wheels just spin with racing thought’s of “How, Why, Chicken, the Egg, the anomaly, the accident, how to did it come to be? etc” ” And why does the train wreck just keep happening?” 🙁

Mind boggling every way they Wargaming operates this way? It’s unreal.

LMMFAO!!! That “How, Why, Chicken, Egg” shit killed me.

OMFG.

Wow – Circonflexes sounds a bit like Claus Kellerman….

Aren’t they buddies in the same clan?

9. PrinzEugen85 says:

It’s possible, I’m almost positive Claus is French Canadian though.

10. PrinzEugen85 says:

The only thing that makes me not regret the money I spent on this game now, is the good times I had with the folks here. It’s a damn shame.

@PrinzEugene85 I don’t regret the money I spent on the game. If it was for WG’s fuck ups this site would not exist. You have to think it in a zen like manner otherwise certain situations are going to eat you up.
    Also Claus is French Canadian. At least that is what I was lead to believe that he is.

12. Kommissar_SchpankyPanz says: