Xeraux – Wargaming Shill, Two-Faced Prick

goodfellas laughing

Another fucking village idiot.

1st off shithead, you’re over 18, so there’s no such thing as doxing. You’re a legal adult.

2nd, It’s all public domain information, dipshit. YOU put it online. It’sYOUR fault for putting it all in our hands.

3rd, if you weren’t such a miserable fucking asshole, you wouldn’t have this problem.

4th, using a VPN to try to hide who you are doesn’t always work that well, Jasper.

How fucking pathetic are you to think you can create a few fucking reroll accounts you save for later, then whip it out a year later and nobody will know it’s you?

Fucking rank amateur moron.

2. Scorpiany says:

I fucked up your post. You must have posted the instant I went to edit mine and I clicked yours by mistake. Sorry man. My fucking bad…I haven’t had my coffee yet.

– Thing 1

That’s 100% correct what Thing 1 said, and what Scorpiany said. Even FaceBook clarified to all of its users this point recently to all. If you post it ( photo, print, image, etc ) and you make it public on line, and once you do that? Then it’s not longer private personal info anymore!

And your older than 18 years of age. Knock yourself out with an Attorney all day long if you wish.

The big disconnect comes from the euro-trash. In the EU, doxing is the posting of pretty much anything that someone doesn’t want posted and it is against the law there.

Unfortunately for them, this is the United States. This game in the NA realm is run on, licensed by and takes place in the United States, so it falls under U.S. law. They can take their Canadian and EU euro-trash pussy laws and wipe their ass with them because they don’t apply here AT FUCKING ALL.

Doxing only applies to minors in the U.S. That’s it. It doesn’t matter if you never published a fucking thing in your life if you’re 18 or over, I can post it if I find it.

That’s all there is to it but the fucking euro-trash cupcakes assume (and always has) that the fucking earth rotates around them. Sadly, a bunch of fucking moron Americans (Tsavo, Xeraux, etc.) actually believe them.

But that’s what happens when you’re a fucking idiot douchebag: You spend most of your life looking like a fucking idiot douchebag…because, well, you are.

Umm, can we not mix some of us north of the border, with the euro’s?
    And as far as I know and have read (and I am not a lawyer) unless there’s malicious intent in Canada public info is public info.

My bad. Was in a bit of a pissy mood especially after fucking up Scorp’s post. First time I’ve ever done that. Still can’t figure out how the fuck I did it.

lol…VPN problems?? LMFAO.

Maybe he bought his computer from Demonic Angel and “that IP” that comes with it.

(Demonic_Angel_of_Death October 25, 2017 at 9:15 pm “So you’ve got an IP Address match which makes sense because I bought his old computer from him…”)

LMMFAO!!! Yeah, man…levels of that stupid. Unfuckingbeleivable.

I tell you, gentlemen…it’s just raining stupid up in here.

10. Dirty_Camel says:

At least he could have changed his WOT avatar before he logged in here as M1F, fucking unreal. Then, addressing himself under his other account name…. this muh-fucker has issues! Here let me try it:
    Dirty Camel: “Hey Clean camel, your cock is really big”
    Clean Camel: “Thank you Dirty Camel, I work out”
    Dirty Camel: “I was joking fag, but I see you would like me to check out your crusty nutz
    Clean Camel: “Awwww Dirty, you so silly”
    Dirty Camel: “Fuck off, you clean humped idiot”
    Nope, not as fun as I thought it would be. I stand by my original comment, that muh-fucker has issues!

I’m sorry you’re too stupid to follow a conversation X

12. Thing 1\ says:

And he just can’t let it go, folks. It’s eating him alive. He can’t sleep nights. He’s completely out of his mind over it taking to emails in the night. He’s so bent out of shape, he can’t even remember how many points he was trying to make.

Since he knows I detected his shitty free proxy, he took to email. Here’s the reply I sent to his email (he quotes my post here. My words are in italics as usual):

From: contac[email protected]
    To: [email protected]
    Date: Today 04:59
    On 2017-12-23 19:48, Jasper Leto-Niemetz wrote:

​I just wanted to reply to your reply on the profile you did of me.
    The reply was posted at 5:22am (PST?) Dec 9. Quoting here for ease of
    reading.

Another fucking village idiot.

1st off shithead, you’re over 18, so there’s no such thing as
    doxing. You’re a legal adult.

2nd, It’s all public domain information, dipshit. YOU put it online.
    It’sYOUR fault for putting it all in our hands.

3rd, if you weren’t such a miserable fucking asshole, you wouldn’t
    have this problem.

4th, using a VPN to try to hide who you are doesn’t always work that
    well, Jasper.

How fucking pathetic are you to think you can create a few fucking
    reroll accounts you save for later, then whip it out a year later and
    nobody will know it’s you?

Fucking rank amateur moron.

To your first point, you’re actually wrong. I’m not sure if you’re
    worried about legal action or what, but don’t worry. The post
    entertaining, I’m fine with it.

To your second point, I agree.

To your third point, well I disagree, but obviously you’re not
    changing your opinion.

To your third point, you passed that guy off very well, you were very
    quick to neutralize that.

It’s eating your stupid ass alive, isn’t it? You just can’t stop. You’re not sleeping nights. You just can’t get over it and move on.

I’ve had a multi-million dollar corporation in Wargaming come after me and I kicked their fucking ass and their attorney to the curb like the bitches they are. What on earth would ever make you think I’m the least bit concerned with your little punk ass and anything on this earth you MIGHT do. (You wont though, because you’re a punk bitch. I know it. You know it.)

Thanks for chiseling into stone that we were right about you all along.

– Thing 1

Wow. Just wow.

He was begging earlier in the forums, claiming it was for someone else…… He’s already edited/deleted the post….

You’ve GOT to be fucking kidding me. Begging for shit on the god damned open forum?!?! What a fucking loser! I mean, god damnit man…at least have some fucking pride.

We all know you live at home, have no future, fucked up your grades, and are a pathetic loser, but for fucks sake, dude. MAN UP.

I’m sort of curious: has he responded to what you sent him, T1?

I wouldn’t know dude. I blacklisted him. Anything comes from him goes straight to the garbage. Got better things to do than deal with that fucking idiot.

Holy Cow ! Do these guys ever paint themselves in a corner, or maybe they messed up, and spent all their money on drinking, or tried to buy the whole WG premium shop out or something? Or better yet, maybe they trying to make fools out of others, so they can go back to their Clans to prove some sort of “right of passage” of douche clownism ? Wow… I missed the original post.

What it boils down to is: Mommy found out he was using the credit card for stupid shit and cut him off.

20. Shadora says:

I have to hand it to you, these fucking troll threads make me laugh my ass off to the point where I have to keep coming back to read them. You picked all of the right assholes too. I think most of the forum trolls are just looking for attention, even if it is negative. They just want a response and they will say whatever is the opposite of what you say, like clockwork.

I think these threads are great comedy and my only hope is that more trolls show up on the WoT forum to make fun of.

He has about a dozen alts. He’ll be fine.

He got banned ? 🙂

I wonder what he did this time ? 😉

Same shit he always does man: act like a complete fucking douche bag.

Then they deleted his announcement thread. Then he posted shit here and I deleted it and banned his account.

What a fucking loser. Guy’s going to spend the rest of his life making new accounts because nobody can put up with his stupid ass for any period of time.

They removed my link……