GeorgePreddy – Another Fatass, Failure in Life, Forum Troll

What is it that makes an asshole? A poor childhood? Broken home? Abuse? Spoiled? I mean, what takes a person that was at one point a reasonable human being and turns them into a complete, total, epic fucking asshole?

Well folks, we’re going to clue you in on one. Enter GeorgePreddy, aka _GeorgePreddy, aka PREDY4. Now, at this point, his PREDY4 and _GeorgePreddy accounts have both been perma-banned, and it’s only a matter of time before his main is axed as well.

Why you ask?

Well, he’s a fucking asshole. Big time. NFL level. But he didn’t start out that way. In the beginning, believe it or not, he used his real name: Ron Copeland. He even signed his post very politely as well. Here he is back in 2013 when he first started:

Nice fellow. Very polite.

So what the ever loving fuck happened? What warped this guy that was inquisitive, helpful and polite into a complete and total asshole of epic proportion?

Life.

Life happened.

You see, Ron wanted to be an artist. That’s tough in this day and age. Sad fact is, there’s really no market for art anymore thanks to boatloads (literally) of Chinese shit hitting the markets daily.

But good old Ron gave it a go anyway. His area of choice – well, that’s debatable. I think he calls it sculpture. I call it, “getting a bunch of shit together, painting it loud colors and hoping for the best”.

I give you exhibit A:

OK. Interesting. But not something I’m going to be bringing home in this lifetime.

So from 2013 on, old Ron Copeland learned the hard way that life’s a bitch. Then it gets worse. Then you marry one. The only thing left after that is death…if you’re lucky.

So as his art career went from nowhere to nowhere, he got bitter. By 2015 he had fired up the PREDY4 account and started trolling properly. By 2017, old Ron had also fired up the _GeorgePreddy account and was shit posting with it as well.

According to Ron Copeland (GeorgePreddy), NOTHING is wrong with the game at all. It’s all perfect!

There is no such thing as aimbot. (Never mind Wargaming knows about it and forbids its use.)

The E25 is just fine, not OP at all, and is perfectly balanced.

The game in general is perfectly balanced. There are no OP tanks, no UP tanks, nothing of the sort. It’s ALL PERFECT!

Light Tanks are PERFECT! They’re every bit as good as they used to be and are VERY useful! People LOVE THEM!

Game MM is PERFECT! No problems at all! All the teams are well balanced and every game is fun!

T8 Premium Tank MM (the ones you pay big money for) doesn’t matter because YOU CAN PLAY FOR FREE!!!

A guy says he lost 27 straight. Old Ron runs right over to Wotlabs, that no longer updates but once in a fucking blue moon these days, and essentially calls the poster a liar.

Even IF the stats were accurate, you’re going to defend a 18.5% win rate as being perfectly acceptable to anybody?

It just never ends with this asshole. Ever.

Life is hard. It gets harder. So what did old Ron do? He took to the internet to simply post the POLAR OPPOSITE of ANYTHING that ANYBODY POST just to have a fucking argument.

That’s it. That’s his life now. That, and looking like this:

Fucker can’t take a selfie right…not that you’d want him to.

Here’s one somebody else took of him and his significant other:

Yeah…if that were me, I’d probably be a bitter, useless fucking asshole as well.

Sleep tight, Ronny. And you might want to double down on the bike riding man. Your weight is getting away from you considerably.

Look at the dude. He’s an ugly-assed mother fucker. He just wants somebody, ANYBODY, to like him. That’s all.

Now, he’s over on this thread stirring up more mischief attacking more people, including myself, and others. I’ve not been to this thread in over 8-days. So, he’s necroing back looking for people to attack again, So I posted this image for him, see below:

3. Shadora says:

I can tell just by looking at his picture what type of person he is. I have seen these type of people before in my life. They are the type that will correct you if you say lay down and not lie down. They are the type that will always try to make themselves better than you.

They lead a very bitter life and the only way they can get attention is to try and be a pain in the ass. I have seen it so many times before. If you hang around them long enough you will always be a piece of garbage and they will always be the smartest person in the world. Most people won’t waste any time with them though and move on.

On the forums I complete ignore anything said by this person without even looking at it. If the text is green I scroll down to the next post as nothing he says has any substance to it or any meaning.

But he’s still an ugly, fat, failure in life asshole.

5. Beornotns says:

Hey man, some of us fat guys aren’t all bad.

~B

6. dexatrin82 says:

Your butt is wide, well mine is too
    Just watch your mouth or I’ll sit on you
    The word is out, better treat me right
    ‘Cause I’m the king of cellulite
    Ham on, ham on, ham on whole wheat, all right

My zippers bust, my buckles break
    I’m too much man for you to take
    The pavement cracks when I fall down
    I’ve got more chins than Chinatown

Well, I’ve never used a phone booth
    And I’ve never seen my toes
    When I’m goin’ to the movies
    I take up seven rows

Because I’m fat, I’m fat, sha mone
    You know I’m fat, I’m fat, you know it
    You know I’m fat, I’m fat, come on you know
    (Fat, fat, really really fat)
    Don’t you call me pudgy, portly or stout
    Just now tell me once again who’s fat

When I walk out to get my mail
    It measures on the Richter scale
    Down at the beach I’m a lucky man
    I’m the only one who gets a tan
    If I have one more pie a la mode
    I’m gonna need my own zip code

When you’re only having seconds
    I’m a’ having twenty-thirds
    When I go to get my shoes shined
    I gotta take their word

Because I’m fat, I’m fat, sha mone
    You know I’m fat, I’m fat, you know it
    (Fat, fat, really really fat)
    You know I’m fat, I’m fat, you know it you know
    (Fat, fat, really really fat)
    And my shadow weighs a’ forty-two pounds
    Lemme tell you once again who’s fat

If you see me comin’ your way
    Better give me plenty space
    If I tell you that I’m hungry
    Then won’t you feed my face

Because I’m fat, I’m fat, sha mone
    You know I’m fat, I’m fat, you know it
    You know I’m fat, I’m fat, you know it, you know
    (Fat, fat, really really fat.)
    When I sit around the house
    I really sit around the house

You know I’m fat, I’m fat, sha mone
    (Fat, fat, really really fat)
    You know I’m fat, I’m fat, you know it, you know it
    (Fat, fat, really really fat)
    You know, you know, you know, come on
    (Fat, fat, really really fat)
    And you know all by myself I’m a crowd
    Lemme tell you once again

You know I’m huge, I’m fat, you know it
    (Fat, fat, really really fat)
    You know I’m fat, you know, woo
    You know I’m fat, I’m fat, you know it, you know
    And the whole world knows I’m fat and I’m proud
    Just tell me once again who’s fat

Sorry This sprung to mind, I’m a Fat Teddy Bear who wears tinfoil helmets to bed so….. (at least according to WoT forums lol)

7. dexatrin82 says:

and another preddy forum post that makes him even more of a shill:

He’s such a fucking douchebag.

Here’s the free games that beat World of Tanks:

1. Planeteside 2
    2. Dota 2
    3. Tribes: Ascend
    4. Path of Exile
    5. League of Legends
    6. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
    7. Star Wars The Old Republic
    8. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex
    9. Killer Instinct

Yeah. That bodes well when most of those old, outdated pieces of shit are kicking your ass.

Maybe once you’ve tasted wg ass, you can’t stop lickin’.

10. dexatrin82 says:

he Must think those are Mr Nut Bars that keep dropping out of that starfish sphincter that is WG, and just keeps gobbling them up.

Just make sure we keep snap shots of ” Stinker_70″ and all these “Turd-Eggs” he keeps laying all over the NA forum. The day will come in the future when we’ll feed these stinkers all back to him, as the curtain is closing down on the NA, when the plug is completely pulled from the wall-socket.

What will Stinker_70 say then?, Who over at the EU will listen to his BS then ? I’ll call him out if I ever seen him over on the EU, “Hey guys, look.. It’s Stinker_70 The population denying shill, who lied/denied to everyone on the NA as it was sinking, while he licked WG’s boots, and kissed their ass as the NA-Titanic suck going down!” 🙂

12. Beornotns says:

TO be fair, I would not expect SW:TOR to last more than another year. They are looking bad, and Bioware may lose this license (EA is still in the picture with LucasArts/Disney, but Bioware failed as an MMORPG maker and instead made a really decent single player story teller than occasionally has interactions with others).

13. dexatrin82 says:

Edited to embed image by Thing 1

They’ll do exactly fuck-all about it. They actually protect trolls and shills. It’s part of why Wargaming have about the shittiest reputation in the gaming world of anybody.