Server Transfers – What’s the Fucking Holdup?

Doesn’t surprise me one bit. I would transfer my account as well if they’d let me. The NA Server is just pure garbage in about every single way it’s possible to be so.

Central server screwed me over for ping.
    I might as well be on the EU as it’s within 10 msec of ping from central for me.

AND there’s people!
    AND there’s chat moderation!

It’s what NA was like before wg-amerika fucked it over.

3. Meatslab says:

Thing 1, EVERY time I think about how much I fucking hate WG the fist thing I do is visit this site. I am like a little school girl waiting on your next post. They are always informative and to the point. Thank you!

You’re welcome!

In the end, we’re all in this shit together.

It is not going to happen. What they have done instead is to open all servers to everyone. Just check when you log in to the game.

This means now that the Russians with all of the Cheat’s and advantages will be going to the NA server to farm.

Nope. Never happen. They’ve already said a million times that server roaming will simply never, ever happen.

First off, no two servers have the same content. That would be HUGELY problematic and actually violate their own terms of service.

If that wasn’t enough to fuck up the works, you have the fact that the lag from RU to US would be probably over a second the way their Mickey Mouse setup is run.

War Thunder did server roaming from the very beginning. It works, but it’s not something World of Tanks ever wanted to do for more than one reason, not the least of which is opening up their beloved Russian servers to the outside world.

Well, they’ll at some point have to do something sooner or later. As the NA server slowly loses population over the long haul moving forward, the Match Maker will keep taking unbalanced dumps on the remaining player population (wrecking win rates, stats, steam roller matches, losing streaks, credit earning potential, mission issues, player dissatisfaction, which then will end in loss of revenue $ etc.) all of these issues will have a combined effect of driving players away.

All you’re left with now are your die hards, fan boys, folks who have spend a lot of money/time that check back one in a while that decide to play a few here and there etc. Or come back for a while to check out something they heard about, then leave again after a few days.

They could help the Server Ping between the NA and the EU if they would change the routing of the pathway from here to over there, or spend some money to bring the Ping down some even over the distance. But, knowing Wargaming, I doubt that will happen?

The NA will reach a threshold point sooner or later when it’s not effectively making any money at all, ( it could be there NOW).. No way to know without any financials to look at (but there you go, that’s Wargaming again)

Here’s what one player posted in chat this evening even, to show you how far people are feeling:

These are the kinds of things you see getting posted in Gen. Game Chat now. All kinds of people reporting things etc. Unhappy people/players. Yes, the game is not giving enjoyment anymore. It’s ripping people off !!! The WGNA office is shaking people down. It’s falling apart.