To Expose or Not To Expose – UPDATED

Folks, I’ve just come into something interesting. I now have Steven Sisk aka Killswitch95 aka Demonic Angel of Death’s public background report / criminal record.

It is, to say the very least, extensive. So, should we or shouldn’t we?

Expose Killswitch95 (AKA Demonic_Angel_of_Death) Background Report

• Yes (79%, 19 Votes)
  • No (21%, 5 Votes)

Total Voters: 24

Loading ... Loading ...

The AYES have it. Here is just a VERY small sample of what our “fine, upstanding citizen” has been up to:

UPDATED 11/11/2017 WITH RECORDS VERIFIED BY STEVEN SISK THIS MORNING:

Special thanks to Steve Sisk for posting this morning and removing all doubt about which charges were actually his.

Nicely done Steve / Killswitch95 / Demonic_Angel_of_Death / G_Sauce_Washingdude

It’s idiots like you that keep us not only in business, but laughing our asses off. Thanks, man. From the bottom of our hearts.

And there ain’t no window on this side of the room, although the closest may be handy.

*closet*

His fat ass wont fit in a closet. What a fucking idiot. The funny as hell part is Leftist IM’d me with a screen shot of Demonic’s post wondering what the fuck it was all about because he had not come over here to see the posts yet.

I’m guessing he went to sleep right after he PM’d me about it because it was very late and I’ve not gotten a reply from him since I sent him the message to read all this shit.

Man, I shit you not, I’ve been literally in tears laughing my ass off since 5 this morning. My fucking stomach is fucking killing me I’ve been laughing so hard.

Oh my God you have got to be kidding me. Surely, nobody on earth could possibly be this stupid.

I have never seen anything like this. In fact, I’ve never even heard of anything like this.

Wow. Just wow.

Surely, nobody on earth could possibly be this stupid.

You just saw it dude. Yes, they can be. His name is Steven Sisk. LORD of the idiots.

6. Speedy_DePalma says:

If those traffic stops had a dashcam or the officer had a bodycam you could do a FOIA request.

We can haz our own Cops episode?

🙂 OMG you guys are a trip. I’m only seeing this just now really. I had no idea this was going this way? LOL

The more you try to cover somethings up the more they seem to get more exposed. Just ask Paul Manafort, Trump, and his family. 😀

We can haz our own Cops episode?

LMAO!!! It wouldn’t suprise me to find out he already stars in at least five episodes.

I know, right?

Best I can figure, when you left that post poking fun at him on the World of Tanks forum he hadn’t seen the post here, so he came over, saw it, then went back over there and sent you the PM.

But then he came back over here under yet another reroll account (G_Sauce_Washingdude) and left two posts, but none of you ever saw them because as new posts they hadn’t been approved yet.

So there’s really no way you could have known what the fuck was happening. Only Steven knew. Which is yet another dead giveaway on his part.

I tell you guys, I’ve seen some stupid in my time…but this fucker wrote the god damned book on it.

You know, I sort of feel sorry for the guy. I mean, he’s made a complete and total fool of himself pretty much everywhere now by constantly denying the undeniable.

Then he goes and takes it out a whole new door with this debacle.

It’s sad really. What a lonely, sad life that poor guy must lead. I pity him.

I don’t feel the least bit sorry for the fat ugly fuck. If he wasn’t the asshole he is, he wouldn’t have the problems he does.

12. Speedy_DePalma says:

“Yes it is. And you know as well as I do that anything goes on “THAT” side of Columbia.”

Yes we do….and I’ll just go ahead and leave this here http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/566750/85518249.jpg

Oh for fucks sake…

14. landedkiller says:

If only we had a video of the cops chasing him down lol.