The Shit Sandwich is Now Available!

OMG! How absolutely desperate do you have to be to offer a tank burger? Especially one that cost so much? My God, that’s ridiculous!

The shit sandwich is far more compatible with World of Tanks in its present state, that’s for sure.

I’ll have mine to go with extra shitty cheese, along with an “Extra Forum Strike” (with no appeal, or reason justified by the EULA), yes and ALL my Tier 8 tanks are big Shit Sandwiches now, because they hardly make any Silver! Facing maximum Tier X shit sandwich games! Due to the Master Shit Match Maker – Shit Sandwich Maker.

Next you can take a bit into the GBWS !! “The GRAND BATTLE WHOPPER SANDWICH” !! Yes, if play untold numbers of tier X battles (Spending all your money$ left in your account to reach even one Grand Battle) you might be read for a big Whopper Shit Sandwich! Welcome to Victor’s Grand Shit Sandwich of Utlimate RIP YOU OFF, & Ultimately A to win for OP players. All Victor’s Grand Shit Sandwich Scheme of Grand Battles!

3. PrinzEugen85 says:

I can’t believe this is actually a thing. And the price, I could make a box of burgers for the same price.

4. Scorpiany says:

I love how WarGaming chose Burger King, which (in my opinion) is one of the worst fast-food burgers around. And $15.95 for it to be tank-themed? I know that the Slavic regions have an unusual obsession with WoT, but that’s just crazy.

It’s a black-edition burger too… Maybe WG should release it as a Tier 8 Premium vehicle… They found “historically accurate evidence” for its existence… On the back of a Burger King napkin.

5. Speedy_DePalma says:

So original, I liked it the first time around when they did it in Japan with the black sesame here it’s probably dark rye or something cause you know Slav’s be like that. Not knocking rye bread or anything it’s quite tasty but sheesh do something a little more original like bigger beef patties or something.

6. Speedy_DePalma says:

Also where is this exactly? The only country on the shit side of the curtain where the pricing shown would make sense is Poland where it’s a little under five bucks for the burger alone.

Now that is GOLD right there. SOLID FUCKING GOLD. LMMFAO!!!

Yeah, man. Nothing beats a good pastrami and swiss on rye with gray poupon country Dijon mustard.