WoT video for critiquing.

Good video! I never did get the top gun on my JT. I was in the process of grinding it when I essentially gave up on the game.

Thank you. I did get top score in the game. Barely beating out the Conqueror. Damage + assisted Damage = +4500 pts Then add +2 kills. For 340 games I was playing the JagdTiger with a borrowed crew. Penalties and all. Until this September I did not spend any money messing with that crew. When I did though the numbers started to go up.

I don’t regret my decision one bit in playing with a serious disadvantage. If anything it made me a better tanker. My ongoing percentage to hit rating with that thing is at 72% and I shoot a long range as possible. I was 10 out of 12 or 83% to hit in that game and 7 out of 10 in damage.

I guess what I am saying is yes. If I did exactly what the other “players” do on how they increase their win percentage I’d be in the low to mid 50%’s by now. I’m 53% in Warthunder though I do not play it that much. But I am not going to spend that much money on this game. If I do it is only because I’m doing a video on a certain tank to change crew and maybe some premium time. I’m committed to try to do quality videos and if it means finding out answers to certain questions like I just posted below… well then I think it is worth it.

I’ve already spent over $400.00 on Overwatch because to myself there was value in the product. I don’t have to play Comp in that game. I can mess around playing a game with the AI a few million people with the same mindset. It’s rather fun without the Bullshit. Wot was like that back at 2013-2014 but then the asshats got greedy. Stupid greedy. So I stopped putting any serous money into the game. Just some Chump change here and there.

I think my next video is going to be if 6th sense is really worth the grind. To be honest I am really not so sure. Few of my tanks do have it but I’ve played so long with out it and used the basic tools given (such as the red warning arrow when being seen). I’ve got by without it. My Nashorn does not have it and its my money maker and I got ace tanker without 6th sense.

I do know that Brothers in arms is a must in this game. Also Camo and repairs for your TD. but 6th sense I’m on the fence. I think it is situational myself. Certain styles and certain tanks needs it more than others.

We will find out soon and thank you all for all of your help.

I appreciate it greatly.

I_C

I’ve never played Overwatch. I do play Diablo III though. I got the Necromancer expansion a few weeks ago and have been having a blast with it.

Went on a massive losing streak in Warships so I quit it again for a while.

Well, go ahead and call me a shithead, but I’ve actually binged on War Thunder the last two days. It’s still full of shit, but man the bombers are fun!

Crank up the Sammy Hagar, jump in the B-17E and give it hell! YEAH-COME ON!

5. Meatslab says:

Same here. Ive been playing Warthunder. It has a shit ton of obvious hackers, but its still a bit more fun than WOT

Yeah. Their aimbot problem is beyond fucking belief. It sucks too. You can be having a great battle, fighting like hell. You and your teammate up against two enemy and you’re struggling. All of you. Fighthing your asses off and then one guy comes in and POP, you’re dead and POP you’re teammate’s dead.

One shot each. Done.

It’s so fucking obviously full of shit. NOBODY can aim an aircraft doing 350 mph that accurately and one shot people 8 times in a game. Fucking nobody.

Year to year goggle charts of WoT and War thunder

As you can see how low WoT has fallen just in 1 year.

Things will pick up in a few months that that is their normal pattern. But it will not be as large uptick as past patterns dictate.

Next video for viewing. I think this is going to be the first one to be posted public. Had fun doing it. All videos are at the moment unlisted for our viewing.

Anyhow enjoy.

LOL! That was funny. I liked all the potato references in the beginning. Potato player drinking moonshine made from…potatoes. LOL.

The only real downside to me is that now I have that damn disco song stuck in my head. Damn you!

Well, once again there’s a couple sections where the text doesn’t stay up quite long enough for me to read it all. Other than that, it’s cool. Love the quotes at the end. Kudos for the nod to DeForest Kelley.

Icon,
    If I may offer some advice regarding text timing on screens during presentations.
    Text should stay on the screen for as long as the the author takes to read it silently two to three times to themselves. The author of any text tends to know and understand their own text very well and hence their reading of it is very fast. The reader, however, takes time to digest your words as they have no context or prior knowledge of your points.
    I have found this timing to be just about perfect during presentations.

Could you show me where in the video the Timing is off. It’s the years of being a play tester/Q&A/Quality control. I’ve read it myself several occasions and of course do not see this, which is why I need the advice as where I am messing up.

@ Gomez The first one is a Tom’s diner remix and the second is from an 80’s B movie.

That. Any time I do it, I make sure I can read it at the pace of the Narrator of Winnie the Pooh.

Okay……I did QA also so here goes.

The Title card timing is good. I can look around at your pictured background after reading the text.
    Every card that follows in the first 1:15 needs to be at least one full second longer, some more. Even after watching the first minute four times I still had problems keeping up.
    For instance the card “No.4 T-50” goes for 7 seconds and at that point I am just hitting the last word as the card changes – giving me no time to digest or look at the background before the next text. It needs to be a minimum of 9 to 10 secs to allow me to finish and see the background (I want to see your background because you have a picture and not a plain colour – so obviously YOU want me to look at it)
    Card “I really have to laugh” lasts 10 seconds – there are 40 words. You have one contracted word, “don’t”. It needs to last about 13 secs for me to finish and realize the picture is unchanging in the background.
    Card “Yep, I’m a potato” lasts 12 seconds – there are 55 words. There are eight contractions in this sentence. This needs 15 secs, maybe even 16.
    Anyone without English as a mother tongue will struggle with contractions and add to the reading time. You have used a mixture of contractions and non-contractions throughout.

No offense but the dissection of that first 30 secs cost me about 25 mins (and I’m retired too), so I’ll leave you to make any further changes you deem necessary.

@Zeedox.

None taken. If I did not wanted feeed back I would have not posted in here 🙂
    Will look to see what I can do in that first 1 minute of the video it is rather cramped in there I might have to change that section entirely.

yes, cramped lol.

Tell you what.
    You re-work your first minute and I’ll find another 25 mins and get further in.

Overall though, I like it.

LOL!

There’s nothing more dangerous than two old, retired farts with too much time on their hands.

Next video is up.

I have made adjustments to my previous video (I-R-POTATO) and that one will be online for regular viewing in a few days.

My reply to Kellerman will me online for regular viewing on 11-13-2017. I gave myself a cooling off period as that video as well as the first video was being created while my son passed away. I’ll be posting that one as is in memory of him.

But enjoy the video. I did good in that one.

And again thanks for the help. It is truly appreciated.

Your son died? Fucking hell, man. I’m so sorry. It’s against the law of nature for a father to bury his son.

Reply. Thank you. He did not take care of himself. You can only say so much. His suffering is over and I’ll see him again when my time comes. That is how I can take this, because you are right. Parents should not bury their offspring. He was 39.

Moral of the story is you have to take care of your body. You only got one of them.

But enjoy the video. It is a reason why I am doing this.

You either haven’t finished uploading it yet or you have it set to private because I keep getting a Video Unavailable screen.

Ty for telling me this.. It is unlisted now.

Lots better man. Much easier to get through the reading before it moves on.

Icon – that looks great. I’d give it an 8/10 (could have been a 9, but I am Canadian 😛 )

LMMFAO!!!