WoT video for critiquing.

This is my very first video ever created for youtube.  My format is going to be music with text discussing about the game in question as well as other things.  This is harder then just recording and adding your voice to it as there is a lot going on such as making everything, from video, to music, to text and make everything blended together to make it sound right.   Here is the Url.  The video is unlisted at the moment so only people up here who click on the link can see the video.

Enjoy

I_C

HHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I just posted (I-R-POTATO) on the video section NA forum site and my god all of the assholes are coming out… You should take a look at all of the freaks!!! 2 full pages already.

By all means comment over there if you like, but I actually excepted this… Don’t they fucking know that they are doing??? They must make themselves look like idiots and it is all written down.

This can be spin doctored as a reason for people leaving the game. The High Toxic level of the shit heads commenting on the motherboard. Holier then thou attitude towards others.

Lets see how long the shit storm continues… 🙂

I_C

Wow!

Took me a while to find it. What’s funny as fucking hell is that you NAME the thread, MAKE the video and talk ONLY about the lower end of the spectrum, but they still somehow think the video is about them and skill and all that fucking bullshit.

I mean, you said FROM THE OUTSET who it was for and what it was about and they STILL fucking insult you.

Yep. That right there is EXHIBIT FUCKING A on what’s wrong with the game.

It’s like making a video about gardening and stating clearly that it’s about gardening and that it is not for hunters, but then the fucking gun nuts show up and start spamming shit about how gardening sucks and you should be out hunting.

Fucking morons.

And this thread too right now. And look at post number # 12 (Tsavo) and post #20 (silversound),, and the other post for that matter, see how toxic it is ?? And do you see any of these assholes getting a ban, or WHERE THE HELL ARE HE MODERATORS ?

Hell, I comment over there, you know what would happen instantly… So, I guess I should pass?

Yeah. OROR you could comment so that way they could start the you and Charlie are the same person bullshit.

Just for shits and giggles.

Holy cow. That’s pretty classless, even for them.

Go right ahead an post Insurrectional… As a matter of fact every one post. My video is pretty tame and you can see what has happened… please someone make sure that this does not get swept under the rug. I am thinking of going to their US office.

Since I found out where they are at.. I just might bring this to their attention personally.

Until then please support my actions here.

Thanks

I_C

Also please comment on the Youtube and thumgs up on the video. This is the only way for people to stop this BS. Sort of fighting fire with fire…

Well, I was perma-banned from the Wargaming servers so there’s nothing I can do but read now. As far as Youtube comments, I only do that for my personal videos for obvious reasons.

Contrary to what a lot of the WoT trolls say, I don’t have a ton of different accounts that I post with. I haven’t posted in the Wargaming forums at all since I was banned. I do use my tanks account to give plus votes from time to time while I’m reading, but that’s about it.

I did give a thumbs up on the video when I watched it.

@ Gomez. Thumbs up is fine…. that’s what counts..

Done man. Could have sworn I gave it one the other day when I first looked at it. I must be losing what’s left of my fucking mind.