YOUJO, NICO, and Friends – Racist KKK Clans of Hate and Their Buddies

1. Tamagakure says:

Scorpiany, I do hope that you realize that most high tier clans have their issues with toxic people. I also hope that you aren’t ignoring the fact that these players are being improperly labeled as Nazis and KKK members when in reality, they are misusing a word in a childish manner. I have disagreed with you in the past regarding N1NJA and the like where you allowed immature players like CaptainSpetsnaz to run rampant. In this case, punishments were delivered and yet we are being labeled as Nazi/KKK members? This is disgusting and extreme on so many levels that it most definitely rivals the stupidity of my own member’s actions. I do hope you are taking this website with an extreme grain of salt, as it is no better than the people it targets.

2. Allegra says:

You know Tamagakure, I have no idea if johnmadara is or was a Nazi or a member of the KKK.

However what I can say, is that he is a heck of a racist. And to make matters worse, he can’t seem to take responsibility for his actions – as outlined in his Locked Topic. If any clan has an issue with toxic players, it is of their making – you don’t like it – you boot them from the clan.

It’s that simple really. To say or do anything else is to condone what John or any other toxic player does.

Kudos to Scorpiany. Well said.

As for Tamakagure, that’s a pretty classless, shameless attempt at justifying their behavior.

It shows once again your complete lack of scruples and willingness to associate with anybody, including racist and perverts, to further your own standing in a free-to-play pixel tank game.

It’s beyond pathetic and classless.

4. Tamagakure says:

By your own method of labeling I myself am a Pedophile in an anime clan. I’m not really sure I understand your rationale, as it is seemingly itself based on insults and unfair generalizations. You are no better than the people you target.

@ Gungrave, they tried to take down this site once already with their law firm. Their attorney tried, but failed. Wargaming tried it approx. just a few weeks after the Sir Foch incident. After they signed the letter promising they would never do those things again to the community etc. Wargaming NA was still in copyright strike threat mode after Sir Foch. They had lied once again. But, they didn’t succeed.

@Tamagakuri – If the shoe fits, wear it. Your clan is obsessed with pictures of obviously underage, overdeveloped little girls. Your clan is obsessed with racism and use racist terms excessively.

And YOU are in charge of it all. YOU condone it all. YOU defend it all as if there’s nothing at all wrong with it.

You fully deserve what people call you as you are, at this moment, taking not only an active role, but a LEADERSHIP roll in all of it.

Hitler himself never killed a Jew. Does that make him any less a Nazi?

No. Nor does it make you any less a racist pervert.

You are what you do.
    You are what you defend and protect.

You are, by your own words and actions, everything they’ve said you are.

7. mp31b30q9 says:

Like I said on in the now closed thread – WG/WGNA earned alot of respect from me over this incident/issue.

8. Tamagakure says:

You’re making an uneducated generalization about my clan and its members yet again. And I don’t know what you mean by “they”, unless you’re referring to your multiple alts. There is plenty wrong with what my former members did, and I most certainly do not condone it, but once again, you are no better for using insults and assumptions to make your points rather than be respectful and educated about it. You are no better than them. Keep letting your immaturity get the best of you.

Yes, you do condone it. You always have. Even when all of this broke, you still kept them around.

You are just as bad as they are.

10. Tamagakure says:

Care to take a walk in my shoes for a day? It’s clear that you know me and my views better than I ever could :3

You sound more and more like johnmadara – making excuses, playing the victim like you’re innocent and pure as the driven snow.

You’re not, any more than he was.

Frankly, I wouldn’t allow you’re shoes to sit on the walkway off me front deck, let alone put my feet in them.

12. Tamagakure says:

I’m far from innocent, just as you are, and just as anyone else is. And John never once said that he was innocent, so this goes to show how little effort you put into the people you cover.

13. mp31b30q9 says:

Organizations (especially pseudo military ones) across the board take on the values and goals of their leaders and their actions are a direct reflection of said leaders.

14. Tamagakure says:

Youjo isn’t an organization, it’s a clan for an MMO game. And the members involved in this were punished regardless. I am fine with you blaming me for handling things in an improper manner, but don’t accuse me or any of my players of being pedophiles, nazis, and kkk members. That is a childish and disgusting assumption to make and is why I am saying Vladimir and his alts are no better than the members involved in this incident.

OK, fuckhead, that’s about it. You spoke your two cents which winds up being less than fucking worthless.

Fact is, when EVERYBODY ELSE sides against you, it’s NOT EVERYBODY ELSE you fucking pervert.

On another note: I can’t believe fucking Scorpiany posted that. I’m stunned. Well done man!

16. mp31b30q9 says:

Except a clan IS an organization and you ARE NOT a victim.

Damn straight. In fact, he’s the ring leader of all those stupid fucks.

And boom goes the dynamite. LOL.

19. mp31b30q9 says:

Ahhhh man, I wanted to ask him(?) what are the banned player(s) reroll names going to be and how much Clan Gold is going to be spent on them.

Just look for the brand new additions sure to be there already with low games.

And promptly DDoS’d right after banning his racist, Nazi, pedophile ass.

Typical.

So I click a button, he waste his money.

These idiots will never learn. They keep on thinking they’re dealing with some shit-for-brains like they are living in mommies basement.

There’s a big surprise.

I find it hard to believe that people still do that. Don’t they realize by now how useless it is and how easy it is to defeat the vast majority of the time?

Actually dude, no they don’t. They’re too fucking stupid. They actually think it cost us something or causes some problems. They’re so fucking stupid they don’t realize all I do is literally click one button and that’s it.

The visitors that come here are more than willing to wait for the 3 second test. It’s nothing in the grand scheme of things.

What’s fucking hysterical is the sheer amount of money they’re throwing away on this bullshit all the fucking time. The Ukrainians are laughing their asses off over it I’m sure. Or at the very least they’re laughing all the way to the bank with those dumbasses money.

Well, we know who one of the DDos er’s are now don’t we !! 🙂 I guess Sela was right, when he pointed out on the NA thread who it was. We know further have confirmed who and group that he belongs to haven’t we. They think their funny allright. But, they have tipped their hand now.