Wargaming Employees Speak – It’s not good.

1. Meatslab says:

Awesome. A company like this would never ever rig games either.

Of course not! They wouldn’t THINK of it!

Now pardon me…I have to go wash my mouth out with soap.

And guys,, This tells you much. More than you can ever know. It tells you just a small preview of what goes on in the NA offices, (and this is only giving you a glimspe of Belarusian mindset, and Victor Kisyli’s view on how he treats people beneath him, including his very own customers for which he takes money from.

It take’s a special kind of person to turn their back on type of way your business is operated and run.

Another thing, if you guys look even deeper and go back to some of the earlier dates farther back on the Glassdoor you’ll see more former employees that made more remarks farther back warning that the problems have been an issue for a long time, and correlate to now.

Well, not surprising at all to find women are mistreated there. Given the basic mentality of the entire anime, little girl, perverted thing, I’m surprised a woman would ever even apply there, let alone actually work there.

Turns out my thoughts to that end were correct.

5. PrinzEugen85 says:

I hope “World of Dilbert” has the courage to tell everyone what’s going on once he/she’s settled in a new job. I’m very curious to hear these behind the scenes stories.

What a stupid company!! They know full well to address a number of issues, including a faulty spotting system, and these morons are losing people by the year!!! As much as I love World of Tanks, I have to be harsh in my criticism of this piece of crap company for leaving a number of problems, including failing to stop bullying, leniency on cheaters, mediocre penetration mechanics(yeah, just came back from a battle in my SU-85 TD and I shot a KV-2 TWICE BROAD SIDE!!! Guess what? 0 damage!! And I have a tier 7 gun!!), delusions that the game is fine, poor management of this game, and absolute failures at giving a decent amount of pay to its workers to name some problems. It’s amazing that this company still exists.