Nazis run Wargaming. It’s the only plausible explanation.

How absolutely revolting. I’m really wondering how these people live with themselves.

Another point is: If the “all white” crew at Wargaming North America weren’t racist, why wouldn’t they do something about all of this rather than actually take an active part in covering it up and letting it happen?

Frankly, you should put the swastika next to each and every one of them until some action is taken to rid the game of this abomination.

Now THERE’S a fucking idea!

Seems like someone did try to do that not to long ago. And, suddenly out of no where a legal professional showed up strangely. What was strange was back in 2014, if they decided to label you a Nazi on the forum, they would then turn around and ban you for being a Nazi when they made the accusation themselves !! While you were demanding it was not true! And simply because their shills said so who were infact the Nazis !!

Wow, is it not amazing how their little minds operate!

After all Trump gave them the green light ! 😉

There’s something to that. All the damn Nazis have been emboldened since their Tweeter-in-chief took office.

That is a fact.

When the President of the United States doesn’t instantly, totally, and without any hesitation denounce the Nazis that caused death of that young lady, then he simply tells them, “I’m with you! I’ve got your back! Be a Nazi in the open because I’ll cover for you!”

It’s revolting on a level I never imagined possible in this country.

There’s only one bright point in all of this: James Buchanan is finally, after over 150 years, going to lose the position of ‘Worst President in American History’ to Donald Trump.

And in another “thank God” observation: That will also knock George W. Bush out of the top 10 worst ever presidents. He’ll be bumped to number 11.

7. HMCS_VANCOUVER_FFH331 says:

I wonder what happens to me now that I am at Strike Level 4 for calling Victor Kislyi
    CEO of the Wargaming a Fascist Zionazi Fake-Jew Khazar Son of a Jewish Organized Crime Syndicate Father? If I reach Strike Level 5 will I been banned from all Wargaming Crap forever? Will I be forced to seek restitution for the thousands of dollars I have spent on this fucktard game by tracking him down with my 7-brothers, assassinate his bodyguards, and capture Victor alive, ankle-cuffing him to dangle by one ankle over a small campfire to slow cook until well done? So many questions! So few really good answers! 😀 😛

8. HMCS_VANCOUVER_FFH331 says:

I really detest Victor calling me a Goy all the time and so I started calling him a Fascist Zionazi Terrorist, which isn’t far from the truth.

9. HMCS_VANCOUVER_FFH331 says:

World of Tanks was a Zionazi farce from the first get go and has just steadily become what it is today. An organized crime owned enterprise and money pit for suckers like me who were stupid enough to trust these desert dwelling Hillbillies who stole Palestine after stealing Canaan. It is time to force their clothes and leave everything else behind and move back to Germany where they came from.

First off, welcome aboard.

Secondly, if you get a 5th strike you’ll be permabanned from the forums if that’s where you’re getting the strikes. They CAN ban you from the game as well, but they wont do that. They need your money.

Thirdly, I moved your comments to this post from the Login page as we don’t use the Login page for commenting. I thought this post was a more appropriate place for your comments.

Lastly, yeah. These fucking assholes take the cake. They’re the most racist organization I’ve ever come across and pal, I know a guy that’s actually in the KKK. They’re not NEARLY as bad as Wargaming is.

Dude, I should be asking the same question as he does. I have more than once in game chat ask Victor to Resign, fix his game, and told him to Rot in hell with his broken ass Match Maker !!! So, I am too guilty.

If they take my game account account away, I’ll snap and start calling Lawyers etc 🙁 I’ll not do something like the guy in Las Vegas did, but I will not be a happy camper if they take that gaming account.

If WG is looking for real trouble! They’ll get a shit storm from me then ( a for real one)

Actually, you wouldn’t be able to sue Victor. You’d have to sue Wargaming North America. So you would in fact be suing Jay Cohen and your lawyer would in all likelihood list every head of department as well in the suit.

Once they are all deposed by your attorney, it will become clear who actually “hit the button” that banned you, who ordered it, who approved it and those will be the actual people listed in the final filing for the court.

Unless any of them state the order came directly from Victor, he really has nothing at all to do with it.

So another words, they will die of their own actions, or be a sacrafical lamb for Victor (unless WG steps in and takes responsibility for it, or they squeal and rat him out, and I don’t think they want that to happen) So, what would happen then?

That’s how the legal system works – it’s whoever performs the action and/or is responsible for the action.

You can name the owner in a suit saying that it’s ultimately his responsibility, but you would be hard pressed to prove he had knowledge of and directly enforced that action.

It would be like trying to sue the Owner of a car dealership because a mechanic tried to cheat you on a repair bill. You would have to show at the very least that the owner knew about it and took no action to rectify the situation for him to be culpable of it.

The only other way would be to show a pattern of systematic neglect on his part. Now that’s a whole new story there – but the amount of money such a suit would take makes it all but impossible to even contemplate.

More or less what Gomez commented on is correct.