How to Fail at Hacking 101

Now there’s your coffee meets keyboard moment right there. LMAO!

Glad to be of service!

You know if Wargaming spent as much of their time on us on working on solving their own game problems and issues, they might have no reason to even be concerned about this site? But, isn’t that their approach to most things they do? As with the handling of their customers, players, ethics, censoring, copyright strike attempts, bait and switch, and even hacking… 😉

4. Mr_Alex says:

@Thing1

Its quite funny they tried to hack into my account as well

Actually, it just goes to show how desperate those fucking idiots really are.

6. Mr_Alex says:

@Thing1

You know one thing that will be the day, when Wargaming’s obituary and even any single mention on the collapse on the World of Tanks or Warships is on the news and I mean be it US news or World news

Pal, nobody even really knows that game exists at this point. Nobody will care.

It would be news if tons of people played it and they pulled the plug on it. But the sad fact is that nobody’s playing it, more people are quitting every day and by the time the end rolls around nobody will care.

8. SPACEDUDE71 says:

Im so ashamed. One of those was my password. Im changing it now. Then i will slap myself a few times.

Nice one! LOL!

10. Mr_Alex says:

@Thing1, by any chance these hacking attempts were done by WGRU or WGNA?

I’m going to go out on a limb and say there’s a pretty decent chance.

12. Mr_Alex says:

@Thing1, I would take it as WGRU then, not surprised these people are getting desperate, by the way did you know that World of Warplanes in its second iteration is also proving to be a complete flop?

WoWP averages 200 people online now. How that piece of shit is still being hosted is beyond me.