Oxmathus aka Ryan Brehm – Racist Fucking Asshole Commander of BULBA

So the more things change the more they stay the same. BULBA has always been more than a bit rough around the edges. I guess these kids are just trying to butch up to get what they think is street cred. How absolutely pathetic.

That’s about the long and short of it. Fucking idiots will be fucking idiots. Where the fuck have you been all week anyway?

– Thing 1

Sick as a dog, man. Summer cold has been beating me down since Sunday. I’m just now crawling out from under it.

Sorry to hear that. Feel better dude!

– Thing 1

3. shadowhazcookie says:

Awww i call out your little shitter in general chat and nothing for me? Please come to my door. You don’t even have to look for my info you can ask me for it. I want to see one of you little donkies on my doorstep. I’ll wait for you autistic little asses to come at me. Especially the one that is all “i’m a vet” who is literally a fucking paper pusher.

OK. Post your shit, shitter.

– Thing 1

4. shadowhazcookie says:

Oh but i thought you were lil hardcore “doxxers” i’ll be waiting for some of you little cumstains to step up instead of being nothing more than little reddit shit talking cock garglers.

Says the chicken shit that came on talking smack about “come see me, I’ll give you my info, just ask for it” and when we ask for it you don’t give it but instead talk more shit, back pedal and try to change the subject.

Yea. You’re a chicken shit cock sucker just like your circle jerk racist buddies.

– Thing 1

5. cymonsia12 says:

hmm.. why do they promote this bitch?

The best we can figure is that he can suck a golf ball through 50 feet of garden hose.

– Thing 1

6. Ecksdeee / shadowhazderp / shadowofhur says:

come get some fuck boi. Not your little bitch ass “i’m gonna put his shit online and hope someone more of a man than me will do it” shit but you come get some. I already left you a comment on login so come get it bitch. We’ll see how much of a remf ass bitch you are when you fuck out in the face of someone that’s actually killed towel head. Come get it.

First off, shit for brains, go back to school. It’s so hard to take someone seriously when they can’t use basic punctuation and grammar.

Secondly, if you’re going to insult someone on an alt account in the wee hours of the morning, at least have the decency to do it properly by being creative, you ignorant, redneck fuck.

Thirdly, what happened? Run out of options on that cheap-assed, free VPN you’re using? Got tired of spending minutes to flood only to have it take me 2 seconds to delete it and ban you?

You can’t even harass somebody decently. For fucks sake, save your shit for World of Tanks where you can actually get away with it…leave the rest to somebody that at least has a fucking clue what they’re doing, you jackass.

And you can’t even cry on the WoT forum without being called a jackass, reported, and immediately banned:

Jackass.

– Thing 1

Wow. Busy day I take it. One thing though that confuses me: when on earth did I say the game was rigged? I mean, I did discuss the patent and I think it’s fully in use, but I’ve also stated very clearly on multiple occasions that I felt the low population numbers on the servers were what was causing the vast majority of issues with lopsided games.

I don’t recall ever having said otherwise.

What’s more, I’ve never heard of this person, never seen him in game and never “called him out” or anybody else for that matter.

Don’t take it personally. He’s a fucking idiot, nothing more. The fuckers have no goddamned clue who is really running this place so they hurl the blame on you, Leftist and anybody else that post here or sends us replays and screen shots. Several others have caught some shit too, some even for disagreeing with us so don’t feel like the Lone Ranger. It’s fucking laughable really how stupid they are.

– Thing 1

Just gonna leave this here:

Eclipse Tweet

9. sickinger_immortal says:

….you are entitled to your opinions and to make public posts saying whatever the fuck you want…. but posting someones address and asking people to visit them is illegal. you might want to think about dumb shit like that before you post it. Just saying. And yes, the game annoys me at times, but if yall hate it so much, why are you still playing it and bothering wasting this much time and effort complaining about it? again, just saying.

Chris Sickinger aka sickinger_immortal fellow racist asshole Facebook page.
    4913 Jefferson Ave
    Ashtabula, OH 44004
    (440) 998-7440
    (720) 201-2999

It’s not opinion, asshat. It’s FACT. They DID IT. They SAID IT. They are FUCKING RACISTS. And by defending them you make yourself a part of them.

And where did I ever say to visit them?

And where did I say I still play the piece of shit game?

Learn to read, you fucking racist half-wit.