Exo_xd_On_The_Bench___hi AKA Ariel Isakson – Racist asshole of BULBA

1. ConquerorGunCarriageGG says:

Pretty sure Idan would just block you and exo isn’t scrawny to begin with xd

2. ConquerorGunCarriageGG says:

dude you’re a fucking ****** who cares

3. Only_Meuploading says:

@ConquerorGunCarriageGG

Bit confused about your post on May 3.

It appears as if you’re replying to YOUR statement dated April 27 and in the process calling yourself an exceedingly offensive name….

I don’t know – maybe it’s just me – but you wouldn’t belong to a certain WN website do you – as they seem to be the only absolute prats that I’ve come across lately.

Exactly. He’s been drinking formaldehyde with his dad again while beating his mother and got so blotto he thought he was responding to someone else. It’s typical of low-life, white trash racist.

– Thing 1

4. ConquerorGunCarriageGG says:

Oh that’s hilarious, you forcibly post on my account and then claim I’m replying to myself, the typing style isn’t even the same. I like the profile picture change you made and the email, which I reverted.

Dude, you need to stop smoking cheap dope.

– Thing 1

5. sickinger_immortal says:

ok, now 3 people are “proven” racist by 1 person saying something racist. cmon man… at least this one has no address and number…. but putting someones family on the 3 posts to, threatening someones family because they rubbed you the wrong way…. what do you think you are a mob boss? you need to chill man. people are dicks, doesn’t mean you should be threatening to “bring” their family into it. that makes you more of a low life then them right off the bat.

Chris Sickinger aka sickinger_immortal fellow racist asshole Facebook page.
    4913 Jefferson Ave
    Ashtabula, OH 44004
    (440) 998-7440
    (720) 201-2999

Chris, you jackass…

If your ‘buddy’ goes to rob a bank, and you go with him holding the bag or driving the getaway car, it makes you an accessory to the crime. It makes you just as guilty as he is.

This is no fucking different. ALL OF THEM were in there spouting racist bullshit and yucking it up about it. They were ALL in on it together.

Since you seem SO FUCKING HELL BENT on joining them, then join them, shit for brains:

Chris Sickinger Facebook

4913 Jefferson Ave
    Ashtabula, OH 44004
    (440) 998-7440
    (720) 201-2999

Someone’s sounding anxiously worried…

Yep. I mean the fucking guy goes and defends all three with complete bullshit. He must have had a little chat with these fucktards and they’re worried mommy and daddy will find out and cut off their internet, ground them for a month and make them go to bed early.

Fucking morons.

I’m sorry…fucking racist, dumbassed morons.