Profile: Laceylace

You’re so full of shit it’s laughable.

First off, he lied when he posted the first picture.

Secondly, he lied when he posted the second picture a year later.

Thirdly he lied yet again when he posted the THIRD picture three fucking years after that.

Fourthly, he forgot to delete his first Steam account that shows yet ANOTHER different girl that lives in the United States.

Laceylace first account Steam

Fifthly, in all the time that fucking idiot has trolled the forums, never once has he responded to ANYBODY that spoke to him in German with German…because the fucking asshole lives in the United States and doesn’t speak a fucking word of German without Google Translate.

Sixthly, he constantly talks in American slang, which is nearly impossible for a German to speak.

Seventhly, he has NEVER spoken on any of the platooning videos or streams with that half-breed uberdice. He can’t, because he’ll blow his cover and prove he’s a guy.

Laceylace has done nothing but lie every single time he types anything for years.

Go sell your bullshit to the idiots on the forum at Wotlabs. They’ll believe you because they’re all liars as well. You’ll fit right in.

2. SPACEDUDE71 says:

Your a fucking dumbass scorp. Not once did u ever actually verbally communicate with lacey. No one has. Not even clan mates. We always kicked him out of company and now team bbattles

3. SPACEDUDE71 says:

Because he wont use voice.

And there you have it. How people believe this bullshit is beyond me. I mean, are you that desperate for a piece of ass, Scorpiany? Do you think that maybe, just maybe you might get a hook-up out of it?

He’s a fucking GUY pretending to be a GIRL because he’s such a fucking asshole it’s the only way anybody will tolerate his bullshit.

I’m just curious as to how you can say, “She doesnโ€™t seem to TK as much?” when there is video right here on this very site showing him doing exactly that and then bragging about how he does it constantly and gets away with it and then explains exactly how he cheats the TK system.

Or did you not see that? Here you go: http://exposingwot.com/laceylace-user-submitted-video/

Care to revise your statement?

Another good point. It’s obvious that Scorpiany is just fan-girling over Laceylace’s ass. He post all this defensive shit trying to “look after the little lady” rather than looking at all the complete bullshit, outright lies and seeing that everything he thinks about him is complete bullshit. Laceylace is indefensible. There is not one single endearing quality of any kind in that waste of fucking life. Not one. Everything he does is a lie, deception, against the rules, rude, racist, homophobic, all of it. Every fucking thing bad you can come up with clearly defines Laceylace.

There is not one single goddamned thing I’ve ever seen from that fucking waste of life that was in any way positive or redeeming.

OMG.. No wonder LaceyLace and Tsavo seem to fit together so well together. As they say “Birds of feather flock together” ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. TheQuagmire says:

I need to add a whole lot of you virgins on to my tk list. I’v nailed gasai the other night now I just need to have one of you tards in my game.

You’re that desperate to become famous on this site? To have your video up on this site? For the whole community to see what a team killer you are? For the WGNA Office to see you in full-color? You are aware that the WGNA office officially visit’s this site right? And they will see your actions in full HD color ? You want fame that easy? Then again, I don’t final say so ? Like who am I ? I am just a nobody…. There are more powerful people than me here in this place ! Master Thing 1 might have something to say about that?

You guys will have to forgive WarAuthority. He’s the typical overweight, ugly, never amounted to jack shit asshole World of Tanks player.

That’s right, asshole. I know who you are. Fuck up one more time.

11. TheQuagmire says:

Hey that’s great you know how to use google to find someone’s youtube account I’m sure you feel all warm inside knowing how autistic you are. For a site full of stalkers I’m shocked you guys haven’t hanged yourselves for being absolute scumbags.

I know you from before, asshole. And Eve online, WarsGoddess. And from before that when you went by Wipeout. We go wayyyyyyyyy back.

See you around, fat boy. But not here.

13. Scorpiany says:

Where did I defend Lacey at any point? I gave an explanation; not a defense. I do not support the kinds of things Lacey says or does. Nor did I say she stopped TK’ing. I said she doesn’t do it as much (Read: Doesn’t want to get banned. Also the same reason she calmed down the ranting in her posts; she said at one point that she was trying to avoid the new strikes). As for German, I’ve seen her run through it a few times in my Discord and elsewhere. No idea what that other Steam profile is, thus I won’t comment on it; I’ve personally never seen it. I’ve only known the Sigmarite Empress one.

I will admit that it’s very easy to call her a shill. Even last night she posted a full-fledged defense of WG on something they clearly messed up (Ranked Battles). http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/545929-ranked-battle-time-frame-a-sad-joke/

I was going to call her out on that post, but then decided it’s simply not worth the effort… Just not worth it. Won’t change her mind, why waste my time when I can just make a separate post on-topic and criticizing Ranked Battles on my own accord.

She’s an apologist, not a shill. I’ve never seen anything which would indicate a connection to WG – But an apologist? Holy hell yes, she’s the first to rush to defend WG’s most stupid actions.

Where did I defend Lacey at any point?

When you started making fucking excuses for who he was as if it were even remotely the truth. It isn’t.

That is NOT him. HE is a GUY. HE is not German. HE is as American as baseball.

He has done nothing but lie not only about who he is, but what he does, and you came up here defending his worthless ass as if ANYTHING he’s EVER SAID was true when we all know it isn’t.

Then you said he doesn’t TK that much when we have clear evidence to the contrary.

I don’t care what the fuck you call him: He’s a lying, racist, homophobic, complete and total waste of life.

Full Fucking Stop.

15. Mr_Alex says:

@Thing1

When someone that is known male that has to pose as a girl, one has to ask are they having a gender crisis?

No, they aren’t. What they do is pretend to be girls so people will like them. It’s a sign of very low self esteem mixed with a lifetime of failure and bitterness. As a man, they have very few people that give a shit about them and they are complete failures with women.

So they think that by pretending to be women, all those guys that play the same video games as he does will fall all over themselves to be “her” friend, and put up with any shit “she” dishes out on the hopes that they have a hot, sexy girlfriend online.

Laceylace is proof that it works on idiots. I mean really…when you have someone like Scorpiany trying to defend not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, but a fucking MULTITUDE of lies, it obviously works.

17. The_Dastardly_Canuck_rob says:

Almost as insecure as someone who made this website.

Well, this has been interesting to say the least.

Credit to Scorpiany though for coming to what must be for him the lions den and making an arguement. At least it’s an argument worth hearing and debating rather than the absolute crap the Wotlabs folks post.

Almost as insecure as someone who made this website.

Says the guy finding it necessary to post on this website to defend a liar. Fucktard.

And agreed on Scorpiany. Misguided as he may be at least he makes a fucking argument worth reading.

20. SPACEDUDE71 says:

Scorp tries so hard to use the she word in his opening. And never does he say anything about the he/she issue. But he continues to call it, a she. Lace has never been on discord chatting with anyone

For me it’s a simple matter of all the god damned lying. Everything is a lie with Laceylace. If everything he’s ever said is a lie, and it is obviously, then it is also obvious he’s lying about being a girl as well. And such lame excuses as “I’m ashamed of my voice” is just pure bullshit. Nobody’s so “ashamed of their voice” they don’t even talk to friends and clan mates that they’ve known for several years. That’s just complete horseshit.

It’s so obviously horseshit that anybody that says otherwise proves themselves to be a complete fucking village idiot.

22. Centurion_Mk_5_2 says:

So… did you plan on having any actual proof in your article? Or were you just planning on keeping it full of half-baked theories and unfounded supposition? I mean, I’m genuinely curious. Because I read the whole thing and your offered no solid proof to your supposition that Laceylace is not whom she says she is. You’ve offered even less solid proof that Laceylace is uberdice. You’ve also done no research with regards to Lacey’s steam profile. The picture you posted is not her account.

So I’m just curious, do you intend to provide solid proof? Or just keep making wild accusations and hoping that the only people who come here aren’t coming here to laugh at said wild accusations?

Well, asshole, let’s review:

He lied about who he was the first time.
    He lied about who he was the second time.
    He lied about who he was the third time.
    He lied about who he was on Steam.
    He lied about being German.
    He lied about everything he’s ever posted.
    He’s taken every precaution to never, ever speak even to his friends and clan mates under any circumstances.

We’ve proven beyond any reasonable doubt that he isn’t who he says he is. Even by his own admission, he lied twice, which again proves he isn’t who he says he is.

We on the other hand, haven’t lied once.

Now go back to your liar you hope to get a piece of ass from someday…but watch out for that sausage he’s got up front as I’m sure that’ll be a bit of a mood killer for you.

Dipshit.

24. Frau_Blooka says:

These motherfuckers never cease to amaze me!! They sit there and defend A KNOWN FUCKING LIAR!!! They say POST PROOF and you do and THEY STILL SAY PROVE IT!!! If the motherfucker lied even once about who the fuck they are then THEY ARE A FUCKING LIAR YOU DIPSHIT ASSHOLE!!!

So tell us all how you really feel Frau. ๐Ÿ˜‰